[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

I'm leaning toward investigating Cat 5 because he's been making some strange choices with his research... but then again he still seems kind of genuine and I can kinda see why he made some of those choices. The "stupid head" comment sounded pretty genuine too. lol

That said, we all know that I'm super suspicious of Jeod... but since he's supposedly my teammate, I'm a little hesitant to investigate him. I might change my mind in exchange for vault access. :P

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But you have voted in favor of civil war over reform at least twice.

Wrong. You're way off your usual game which is why I've put you up as a good option for investigation.

I voted radical status quo on the first night. That's it. The second time was where I said I voted RSQ, but actually used the crowbar to take the evidence key from the vault. You clearly didn't read that bit.

And the reason I took it was because I think it's going to be necessary for us to win. Orange had yet to use it or mention using it to the point where I started to suspect him.