[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

I don't have any indication of being visited that night, but that said, I don't think questioning Jeod again right now is particularly productive.  If he tries anything funny (barring being able to kill someone) we'll have *ample* notice and be able to stop him.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I don't have any indication of being visited that night, but that said, I don't think questioning Jeod again right now is particularly productive.  If he tries anything funny (barring being able to kill someone) we'll have *ample* notice and be able to stop him.

Sure, if that's what you want to do...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Sure, if that's what you want to do...

I still think investigating Cat 5 will provide the most information.

It's not that I agree with Jeod on everything though.  Still not sure who I want to have the gun, but if we're not investigating Irish, and Jeod doesn't steal it, Irish keeps it unless he passes it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Other than pointing out FRAYDO's nationality, there is no way to prove it that I know of.

Yet you also can't prove that you were in a masonry with FRAYDO, and have elected to ignore my question of why you wanted the walkietalkie masonry item when you were already in one. How can we be sure you're a pro-empire monarch?

Just now, Jeod said:

Yet you also can't prove that you were in a masonry with FRAYDO, and have elected to ignore my question of why you wanted the walkietalkie masonry item when you were already in one. How can we be sure you're a pro-empire monarch?

Actually, I've repeatedly proven that I was in a masonry with FRAYDO before now in the only way one can possibly even try to prove it.

Abolishment by killing the monarchy as that would surely have led to the collapse of the Empire.

This does appear to point toward you being Austrian, true, however I'm not content to call it decisive.

How have you tried to prove the masonry? And, proving the masonry with FRAYDO doesn't tell us why you wanted the walkietalkie.

Just now, Jeod said:

This does appear to point toward you being Austrian, true, however I'm not content to call it decisive.

How have you tried to prove the masonry? And, proving the masonry with FRAYDO doesn't tell us why you wanted the walkietalkie.

Have you tried opening a masonry with me yet? Try it out see what happens...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Frankly speaking, the fact that you can't trust me after all of this really suggest your not pro-empire yourself...

Frankly speaking, my initial game PM states that, although it's not one of my solid objectives for this game, it would be nice to be able to secure support for an Austrian Prince for the Polish throne, leading to Galician unification with Poland. "Alas, it seems but a pipe dream at the moment."

Does it make sense now why I question your authenticity as an Austrian monarch? There's no definitive proof to tell me that you're Austrian, and due to that note in my PM, I can reasonably wonder if you're a Pretender Monarch.

Just now, Jeod said:

Frankly speaking, my initial game PM states that, although it's not one of my solid objectives for this game, it would be nice to be able to secure support for an Austrian Prince for the Polish throne, leading to Galician unification with Poland. "Alas, it seems but a pipe dream at the moment."

Does it make sense now why I question your authenticity as an Austrian monarch? There's no definitive proof to tell me that you're Austrian, and due to that note in my PM, I can reasonably wonder if you're a Pretender Monarch.

Orange is also an Austrian you know...

Lore-wise, however, I haven't the foggiest idea if it would make sense for an Illyrian to want to kill a Polish monarch. That's something Orange would have to explain to me I suppose.

Just now, Jeod said:

Lore-wise, however, I haven't the foggiest idea if it would make sense for an Illyrian to want to kill a Polish monarch. That's something Orange would have to explain to me I suppose.

I can't really think of a connection.  There are those that would want to off the Polish Monarchy, but I'd put more money on them being syndie not nat pop, or Ukrainians.

Just now, Jeod said:

What does that have to do with you? "He's Austrian so that nationality exists, therefore I must be Austrian"? No.

Have you ever wondered if a TP player with an objective of killing the Monarchy might have more than one target to kill?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Have you ever wondered if a TP player with an objective of killing the Monarchy might have more than one target to kill?

Are you insinuating that Orange is a monarch?

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Also, how is that not an abolishment objective?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, how is that not an abolishment objective?

1) It's not even one of my objectives for this game, just a hint that gave me pause

2) We're in Austria, buddy. Not Poland.

Your problem here is that you have no follow-through. You're essentially saying "you're wrong" without backing anything up, and you expect to have immediate trust because of KY's objective,