[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Sunflower said:

So which one do we think would have 2 players... the syndicalists or the national populists? Or do they both have 2? Or is there a totally different faction we don't know about?

I'm currently leaning towards three without a clear understanding how killing a player changes your status.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Plus the whole Orange seeing Irish try to kill someone thing going on, which happened when KY was in jail.

It would be very hard to mess with me directly, as the thing I used wasn't an ability or even an item of mine, it was from the evidence base, so I'd assume the evidence base itself would have to be targetted.  Maybe we're dealing with something like Northwoods in my game.

You know, now that I think about it, there could be a good argument that Jeod is in a team with either Snipe or KY. With Snipe he had the whole benedict arnold deal that set me off on Santa's crusade and with KY they had the whole confirming each other thing. Not to mention that being investigated early gives him good cover to kill people each night.

On 8/5/2018 at 6:25 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

This bussing theory doesn't quite work. If TheIrishman was made to target himself, he simply would have planted the trap near him, and now anyone who also targeted him would be hit by the trap. That would mean the bus driver would have been hit.

Now that I've been told what FRAYDO got for a result, I'm having a hard time seeing what it could be that OrangeP47 was trying to hide by not saying what FRAYDO got for a result, so I'll replace my vote in a bit.

Now, as for my action, I have just one, written in white text. (Well, I should say default color) It's a limited investigative action. Costs 1PP. I'm looking for the person who has stolen my identity and is voting in my place. If I find this person, I get my vote back. This is what I've been doing all game. I've never actually submitted a reform vote, because I can't.

N1 - FRAYDO - Fail
N2 - OrangeP47 - Fail - Also hit by bear trap, and I mentioned "Inconvienient places" in TheIrishman's direction after being hit by it.
N3 - Retaliation - Fail - I particularly thought this was going to be the correct one, because my nationality is Romanian.
N4 - iLikeToSnipe - Fail, because I can't check dead people, apparently. I think it's likely that the person who has my vote is scum. Hopefully I get my vote back if this person dies before I find them.

51 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##VoteInvestigate Category 5 Hurricane

48 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

##investigate Cat5

46 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

##investigate Cat 5

45 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Investigate Cat 5

GR1xzfq.png

Scum can still have killed tp, you know. And since Irish can't use his gun again today (mod confirmed), he's prime for the investigation if we conclude that we should go that route sooner rather than later.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

1) The evidence base is indeed important for labeling someone as hostile

2) There's another killer.

As I said before, I completely concur with the first point. Which is why I used the crowbar to take the evidence key last night. I did not vote. I even worded my action in such a way that Retaliation wouldn't detect anything unless he had decided to take the key--which, after his ramble about "needing" the cane, would have proved him to be scum indeed.

Now then, what do I intend to do with the key? First, I'll verify that Orange's claims of how it works are true. Then, I'll add an additional search to Orange's arsenal. If all goes well, this next night should be the second-to-last night as we'll be able to search two people. I was going to keep quiet about my plan and come out with a surprise tomorrow to add to whatever OP47 claimed, but given today's events I think some coordination is in order.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

There's the small problem of if people know we're watching them, they'll act differently though :v

You said you saw Irish use ##kill. If that's true, then he should still be investigated especially since he can't use his gun now. Since he'd be locked up, you could either push a case on him using the ##kill hostile action and I'd search Category 5 or Shade, or we could search them both.

If we fail to coordinate well, we might end up with the scenario best depicted in a meme:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

You said you saw Irish use ##kill. If that's true, then he should still be investigated especially since he can't use his gun now. Since he'd be locked up, you could either push a case on him using the ##kill hostile action and I'd search Category 5 or Shade, or we could search them both.

If we fail to coordinate well, we might end up with the scenario best depicted in a meme:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I kinda want to hear what Cat 5 has to say about how the day has progressed so far before deciding on too much right now.

Why would you use the cane on cat5? If he's suspicious instead of hostile, he'll be jailed. Unless you guys are friggin seriously going to jail me after I did a good thing.

I kind of regret not putting Jeod on my initial kill list (when I thought I would've been able to kill everyone). You only agree with me under threat >.> but you should pass me your crowbar. You can't protect, use the key, and use the crowbar all at the same time.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Why would you use the cane on cat5? If he's suspicious instead of hostile, he'll be jailed. Unless you guys are friggin seriously going to jail me after I did a good thing.

I kind of regret not putting Jeod on my initial kill list (when I thought I would've been able to kill everyone). You only agree with me under threat >.> but you should pass me your crowbar. You can't protect, use the key, and use the crowbar all at the same time.

If Sunflower trusts me enough, I probably could. Maybe. But again I have no need to use the crowbar now.