[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

A day ago I found Shade had an Arcanine, an evolved pokemon, for what it's worth.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been too tied up buying TMs to replace moves to spend Pokecoins on evolving a Pokemon that didn't win a battle.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been too tied up buying TMs to replace moves to spend Pokecoins on evolving a Pokemon that didn't win a battle.

I've done some TM things, but still found the time to evolve a pokemon to stage 3.

17 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Since we're short on time, I'll go ahead and press the issue.  Does anyone have any objections to eliminating KY as well?

##rocket Killing_You

I mean... I guess it fits the narrative if we're trusting FRAYDO's reports (I kinda wanna hear if he researched anyone else - but then I guess they would know if he did anyway and haven't said anything?) But still KY fought two battles and had a Machop and a Charmander and you scouted him and saw an unevolved pokemon. Sooo... he's not really sounding super suspicious.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I mean... I guess it fits the narrative if we're trusting FRAYDO's reports (I kinda wanna hear if he researched anyone else - but then I guess they would know if he did anyway and haven't said anything?) But still KY fought two battles and had a Machop and a Charmander and you scouted him and saw an unevolved pokemon. Sooo... he's not really sounding super suspicious.

True... and I really want FRAYDO to show up...

I guess the other side of the coin with finding people with lots of small pokemon is like... yeah, that means they definitely didn't start evolved. But where are the evolved pokemon?

I probably have more coins than anyone else, so it's hard for me to relate, but there's gotta be at least something.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I guess the other side of the coin with finding people with lots of small pokemon is like... yeah, that means they definitely didn't start evolved. But where are the evolved pokemon?

I probably have more coins than anyone else, so it's hard for me to relate, but there's gotta be at least something.

If FRAYDO needs coins to investigate he probably is underevolved compared to the rest of us so I don't think he should be in the battle, for instance.

1 hour ago, Sunflower said:

Do you even have to take an evolved Pokémon as Rocket in the first place? The strongest Pokémon we’ve been running into don’t exactly evolve after all...

At most it would be a three poke coin advantage that you could spend on evolving a Pokémon and run the risk of being outed as a Rocket member early, why don’t you just take a Lapras, Snorlax, Scyther, Taurus, Chansey instead and completely avoid the risk when quite a few of the best Pokémon in game don’t evolve.

53 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Do you even have to take an evolved Pokémon as Rocket in the first place? The strongest Pokémon we’ve been running into don’t exactly evolve after all...

At most it would be a three poke coin advantage that you could spend on evolving a Pokémon and run the risk of being outed as a Rocket member early, why don’t you just take a Lapras, Snorlax, Scyther, Taurus, Chansey instead and completely avoid the risk when quite a few of the best Pokémon in game don’t evolve.

I mean yeah but I'm not sure why you're being so obstinate whenever I try to do anything that might analyze who the rockets are?

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47   Category 5
Killing_You    
Shade939 TheIrishMan Shade939
FRAYDO    
Sunflower    
TheIrishMan TheIrishMan Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane    

2 hours ago, Sunflower said:

Are you saying you've been buying more than one TM per night?

N1 Applied both starting TMs, one to Pikachu, one to Pidgey
N2 Trained Seel, used Burn Heal, bought TM
N3 Trained Seel, applied TM to Sandshrew
N4 Bought TM
N5 Bought TM, applied TM to Dewgong

Across my entire team, I labeled 14 moves to replace, at least two for each Pokemon. Remember I said earlier that only two of my Pokemon had moves that matched their types.

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I mean yeah but I'm not sure why you're being so obstinate whenever I try to do anything that might analyze who the rockets are?

Because the only way it would work was if scum outright told use they were scum.

Do you know if Orange actually had to teach his Lapras Ice beam, or has he an extra poke coin that he could literally spend on any action in the entire game?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Because the only way it would work was if scum outright told use they were scum.

Do you know if Orange actually had to teach his Lapras Ice beam, or has he an extra poke coin that he could literally spend on any action in the entire game?

My Lapras started with Sing, Mist, Water Gun, and Body Slam.