hello

SToRM

Hello new member here..

I like command and conquer renegade I have been playing it a lot for many years and i love new things adding to this game at the same time i love the original side ...

So I salute to everyone here I am intersed in this site and I have a simple request ... I want you guys to make WWI ...  dont change the fighting system just make a world of WWI

vehicles and weapons and maybe soliders somehow if it is possible but must importanty vehicles only WWI vehicles it would be awsome to add those things  into one map,,,

Hello there, and welcome to W3DHub! Be sure to check out our community rules so that you stay out of trouble 😉

Currently we don't really have the man-power to start another fresh project from the ground up. But you are welcome to begin development yourself if you have interest and aptitude for it. We have tools and tutorials available to learn all about development on the W3D engine, as well as many development veterans who love to teach. If that sounds like something you would be interested in doing, just speak up!

18 hours ago, SToRM said:

@Einstein thank you but I cant take the risk since I dont have really much time, but I have ideas  if I had time I would build historically credible stuff...

Building games takes an incredible amount of time, man power, creativity and will. Further more no one is getting paid and even if you finish the game you still have to get others to play it. APB has been in development since 2003 or so to get to this point and people still play it seldom now and days.

you’re talking about creating new sounds, characters, textures/skins (the paint/faces of everything), vehicles from 3D, maps and promoting it all on a system from 2002 that runs very sketchy at times. If you’d like to go for it, i’d recomend researching what you want, studying how to design games and going with Unreal Engine as that’s where you’re going to have a lot of popularity and better success.

Edited by Threve

Hey there, weclome to the forums! Unfortunately as fun as creating a WWII game would be it's how Einstein said, we really don't have the man-power to work on it as we all have our respective projects to work on.

Learning how to make something like that yourself as a hobby, even a little bit at a time can be a lot of fun! Depending on what interests you and what engine you'd like to work with, there are a lot of tutorial websites out there to help you learn!