[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Ok, in order to get a Pokemon's stats you need to take the two IV values add them together and divide by 2 and round down.

Snorlax's speed: 35 + 66 = 101 / 2 which gives you 50, which is the value that it had at level 50 on the other sight.

Just put 15 for everything in the top row and leave the bottom row blank.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So Ho-Oh is 181 HP, 150 Attack, 110 Defense, 110 Speed, 130 Sp. Attack, 174 Sp. Defense?

Yeah, while I can't verify using the other calculator (because it's down), I did have both pokemon's HP already calculated, and that stat matches up, so I assume the others are correct as well.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, while I can't verify using the other calculator (because it's down), I did have both pokemon's HP already calculated, and that stat matches up, so I assume the others are correct as well.

As far as I can recall, it's accurate comparing it to my other Pokemon also.

That's the exact same stats I had for my Snorlax.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

About that seel that was presumably targeted.

In all fairness, I'm just going to assume that Irish is town a this point, because we really couldn't do anything to stop him after I've taken a look at Ho-oh's stats and move pool.

It'd still lose to a Zapdos, but you'd actually need a Zapdos to fight that thing...

The Burned Tower (Japanese: やけたとう Burned Tower) is a location in Ecruteak City formerly as tall as the Bell Tower to the east.

On 3/28/2019 at 7:43 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yes, my Hitmonchan was caught in a house fire even though he was not the primary before or after. My current theory is that if they don't know the name of the pokemon, it hits a random target. They may have tried to hit a pokemon I don't have.

It burned down mysteriously 150 years prior to the events of the Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal

On 3/28/2019 at 8:02 AM, TheIrishman said:

My place got burnt down with exeggcute inside :\

Getting on the band wagon here....

5 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Ho-oh 250px-250Ho-Oh.png

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Indeed, that does change things. We'll have to see how this goes, and presuming the game doesn't end, we'll have to figure some way to beat this thing.

Ho-oh's offensive type coverage is too effective given what I've seen of everyone's rosters, and it has good defense on top of that...