[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

One thing I want to point out is most Pokemon get a significant stat boost at level 30 or when they evolve. So, you should usually have an advantage vs.the NPCs barring Types.

A level 30 Psyduck.

HP 79
Attack 45
Defense  42
Speed 47
Special Attack  53
Special Defense  44

Vs. a level 30 Golduck which it evolves into.

HP 97
Attack 63
Defense 60
Speed 65
Special Attack 71
Special Defense 62

Sorry to give you so much work Orange xD I think allowing us to train 2 or 3 Pokémon at once would be a decent fix. Most people wouldn't choose 3 considering how helpful items or new moves can be, but it could be an option if someone wants to be prepared against different types.

I agree, multiple trainings per night would allow the playing field to remain somewhat even while rewarding players who adapt well to changing situations and hurting those who are stubborn enough not to.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'd assume not, if anyone was really interested in fighting you Retaliation I think they would have actually volunteered by now.

Well the only alternative we seem to have now is me fighting sunflower. Maybe I just wait a day and do an investigation tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Well the only alternative we seem to have now is me fighting sunflower. Maybe I just wait a day and do an investigation tomorrow.

You could always fight me, and then I could do an investigation with level 40 Pokemon though. :p

That would require you to basically trust that I was on the same side as you were though.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

You could always fight me, and then I could do an investigation with level 40 Pokemon though. :p

That would require you to basically trust that I was on the same side as you were though.

Six other people, 2 scum probable (scum is only fun as a team)... 1/3 chance I’m helping scum. 100% chance I’m hurting town. Eh.

24 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Six other people, 2 scum probable (scum is only fun as a team)... 1/3 chance I’m helping scum. 100% chance I’m hurting town. Eh.

Risk vs. reward.

Assuming you're Town, then you also have a 100% chance of helping out Town by fighting me. Basically, you're sacrificing a Pokemon to give me what should be at least two items and a free training action.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Risk vs. reward.

Assuming you're Town, then you also have a 100% chance of helping out Town by fighting me. Basically, you're sacrificing a Pokemon to give me what should be at least two items and a free training action.

That's assuming you're town.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Oh, and I still get the extra coin on top of all of that.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I don't have to assume nothing. :p

Yeeeah, that's assuming it's something we want to give you. I think I'd prefer you stay out of the battles for the time being.

14 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You're arguing how I imagine scum trying to score a lead in levels while taking out town pokemon would. Downplaying the consequences of losing a fight, light teasing about trust.

It's painfully obvious, which is why I'm hesitant to mark him as scum. I think his partner would have told him to shut up already and we would have noticed a slight change in presentation. It's more likely that he's a chaotic town or third party.

40 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You're arguing how I imagine scum trying to score a lead in levels while taking out town pokemon would. Downplaying the consequences of losing a fight, light teasing about trust.

To be fair, you're proving my point about you having to actually trust me before you'd go along with that plan...