[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Jeod said:

Hey Cat5 is here to tell you how stupid you're being and to give you more info on how to make sense.

Scumdoc's going to be a great read postgame.

Jeod, if you're not scum then make the obvious connection of what's going on here...

Just now, Retaliation said:

At some point Jeod and Shade will be put on a scum team and the scum doc will be glorious.

It happened, but Jeod had the really bad misfortune of claiming a completely random character that was actually in game....

Huh. I was expecting a lot of "are you fucking crazy Cat5?" posts but instead it seems most of you think this is plausible. Hmm.

I've decided I'd rather do the investigation anyway, however. I'm leaning towards my theory being too crazy to be true, so I'd rather get all the information. It's just a question of who should do it. Just in case, I don't think anyone who has been implicated by other results should be doing this, so no Jeod, Brigitte, or KY. I suppose I need to be included in that too since you guys can't know that the Scyther thing doesn't refer to me, so not me either. Retaliation, TheIrishman and Shade should be our candidates. I think I would favor Retaliation, unless we're worried that perhaps his investigation was inaccurate.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Huh. I was expecting a lot of "are you fucking crazy Cat5?" posts but instead it seems most of you think this is plausible. Hmm.

I've decided I'd rather do the investigation anyway, however. I'm leaning towards my theory being too crazy to be true, so I'd rather get all the information. It's just a question of who should do it. Just in case, I don't think anyone who has been implicated by other results should be doing this, so no Jeod, Brigitte, or KY. I suppose I need to be included in that too since you guys can't know that the Scyther thing doesn't refer to me, so not me either. Retaliation, TheIrishman and Shade should be our candidates. I think I would favor Retaliation, unless we're worried that perhaps his investigation was inaccurate.

I'm convinced we have a three person Scum team, because that's a simple numbers game to balance things out. We have a 1:1.25 ratio then, which is much more fair to Scum.

Based on the current votes though. I'm inclined to think Jeod could have been mistaken for the Third member while it's actually Irish who's the real third member.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'd be revealing which legendary bird I have, but I suppose I could do it. Irish probably knows already anyway.

On the scum not actually being in a scum doc together front, I feel like I should mention what the reward for the radio tower was.

Ability to make a permanent masonry with one player.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Shade took your thought and ran with it like a madman so we called him fucking crazy instead.

CVC

Jeod/trainer (3) leads for trainers

Gym (4) leads for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Gym/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Jeod/trainer, Brigitte/rocket

5.  Killing_You - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Jeod/trainer, Gym/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes