[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And I'll remind everyone that this idea isn't unprecedented here. OrangeP47's introductory game here included a 50:50 town:mafia ratio in which most mafia were unaware of each other.

And also some mafia were hostile towards each other, but yeah. Fucking crazy.

39 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Going along with this, if scum don't know who is on their team, they need a way to find out who is. Which means they would be using the investigations to attempt to find each other. To make this possible, all the results would have to be accurate, whether a scum player does it or not.

I mean that's entirely plausible but also crazy?

re: results being accurate, They're not, unless you're scum. None of my other Pokemon have come up, either have yours. Could you be controlling the investigations as the scumcare man?

I kind of want the first theory to be true where the person giving out eggs was taking Pokemon

But that sounds pretty far-fetched now.

18 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Oh, but the first result didn't clarify between you and Brigitte, so that's what the fourth result would actually do.

So why did you  vote me for rocket instead of voting for Gym?

15 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

OrangeP47's introductory game here included a 50:50 town:mafia ratio in which most mafia were unaware of each other.

I'd love to see your spreadsheet or whatever of this game when it's done Orange.

Not sure how reliable Quora is, but source:
https://www.quora.com/Has-Team-Rocket-ever-stolen-a-Pokemon-successfuly-and-handed-it-over-to-their-boss

It shows that Team rocket does potentially have a skill that can take Pokemon from somebody, whether that is active in this game is yet to be proven.

I didn't see any specifics as to whether we are following Gen II Game mechanics, Gen II Story mechanics, or Gen II All-Inclusive mechanics

On 12/21/2018 at 2:12 AM, OrangeP47 said:

Teambuilding

To build a team, select 6 pokemon.  Pokemon must be first stage evolution (Note:  If a pokemon has a baby form, you DO NOT have to pick the baby form, though you can if you really want to).  You may pick from pokemon 1-251 on the following list, with these exceptions:

Mew, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Larvitar, Dratini, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno

We have yet to see any Gen II Legendary Pokemon as well. Only the (assumed) 3 birds and the Mystery Egg, which, based on the current distribution of eggs, could be either Mew, MewTwo, Dratini or the start of Gen II Legendary Pokemon.

How long is this game supposed to go is really the question.

How about this?

Mr. Pokemon was supposedly contracted to give eggs to team rocket. How many of these eggs are out there?

That's an interesting theory.

also, I haven't received an egg, even after losing my poor fishy.

How about this?

Mr. Pokemon was supposedly contracted to give eggs to team rocket. How many of these eggs are out there?

Five counting the one I destroyed by not accepting it.

The bigger part is he stopped handing out eggs after KY beat him.

On 12/22/2018 at 6:05 AM, OrangeP47 said:

By popular request, it's been asked that I explain what type of abilities you guys can expect.  I'll state that the "scout" from Pokemafia 1 has been turned into a unique character ability.  That's roughly the level of power you can expect.  Granted, how strong an ability is can be affected by how skilled the player is, but that's only fair, I would suppose.

Also this re: retaliation's role claim.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I suppose that ironically it does bring us back to this question then.

What is Theirishman's role?

Since I really don't think Retaliation is Scum.

I already told you >.>

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

breakfast-the-best-meal.jpg

WHO IS THAT POKEMON?!

That's awful, but hilarious.

Heads up losers, I suggested the scum don't know eachother track first. If Cat5 and Shade want to swoop in and claim that makes doing the last investigation a bad thing, I'm happy to oblige wiping Shade off the map.

CVC

Jeod (3) leads for trainers

Gym (4) leads for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Gym/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Jeod/trainer, Brigitte/rocket

5.  Killing_You - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Jeod/trainer, Gym/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

8 hours ago, Brigitte said:

I'd love to see your spreadsheet or whatever of this game when it's done Orange.

I don't really have a spreadsheet, but I am pre-preparing my post-game talk/awards post so I don't forget things as things occur.

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

Heads up losers, I suggested the scum don't know eachother track first. If Cat5 and Shade want to swoop in and claim that makes doing the last investigation a bad thing, I'm happy to oblige wiping Shade off the map.

Forgets the part where he's arguing that he's scum because the investigation revealed who scum is so they can find each other...