[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

But yeah, given Jessie's background, that's not as far a leap for her to be posing as Nurse Joy.

And of course the GM would tell me I'm Town and Nurse Joy so I would act exactly like I would as the Town aligned Nurse Joy...

17 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

But yeah, given Jessie's background, that's not as far a leap for her to be posing as Nurse Joy.

And of course the GM would tell me I'm Town and Nurse Joy so I would act exactly like I would as the Town aligned Nurse Joy...

Thing is,

you've been acting like scum the whole game.
:)

On 2/18/2019 at 12:03 PM, OrangeP47 said:

For TOWN to win the game, Team Rocket (MAFIA) must be eliminated from the game.

For Team Rocket (MAFIA) to win the game, TOWN must be fully eliminated from the game.

Oh fuck, wait a minute! That could be huge! Mafia doesn't win on majority!

So, to reiterate.

We may not be in the main part of this game yet, and the real game can only start after the final investigation is completed and we basically enter an entirely new phase in which various characters alignments change, and we might even have a new rule set to work with that'll make this game more battle focused.

Or...none of that will occur, and we'll just have to battle each phase. Anyway, I think the idea that there may be 3 or even 4 scum is even more likely in a game where scum would have to actually defeat every trainer. The idea that they aren't linked with each other now is also probably a good one and may have been hinted at by one of the other investigations.

Going along with this, if scum don't know who is on their team, they need a way to find out who is. Which means they would be using the investigations to attempt to find each other. To make this possible, all the results would have to be accurate, whether a scum player does it or not.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Going along with this, if scum don't know who is on their team, they need a way to find out who is. Which means they would be using the investigations to attempt to find each other. To make this possible, all the results would have to be accurate, whether a scum player does it or not.

Which brings us back to Jeod and Brigitte again being on the same team, which also makes sense...

And this would explain a problem I've been running into when considering that the scum team might be 3 people, because that suspected team was Jeod/Brigitte/KY. It wouldn't make sense if they were all teamed because KYs investigations implicated Jeod and Brigitte in the first place and both Jeod and Brigitte tried to stop KY from doing the second investigation. If they aren't linked and only find out that they are as a result of the investigations, this interaction now makes sense.

We may actually not want to do this last investigation.

No, we probably don't.

And instead we need to eliminate Jeod or Brigitte, because they have two lives remaining, to find out there alignment.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We may actually not want to do this last investigation.

How do you figure?

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And this would explain a problem I've been running into when considering that the scum team might be 3 people, because that suspected team was Jeod/Brigitte/KY. It wouldn't make sense if they were all teamed because KYs investigations implicated Jeod and Brigitte in the first place and both Jeod and Brigitte tried to stop KY from doing the second investigation. If they aren't linked and only find out that they are as a result of the investigations, this interaction now makes sense.

While I disagree with that specific teaming, I am beginning to question my stance on Jeod. If he's scum and he doesn't know who his partners are, then he wouldn't be a likely to make the push that I thought he would. I was about to break the tie in his favor, but now I think going in a different direction would be better.

##Trainer Irish

##rocket Gym

##vote early hammer

Actually, forget it. If this 4-scum line of thought is actually accurate, they probably all know each other at this point. At the very least the fourth knows who the other three are.

I'm not sure how plausible this whole thing is, but I'm definitely worried about it.

If you take into consideration what Brigitte has been going on about, it's also possible I'm the fourth member, but they need to flip my alignment first.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If you take into consideration what Brigitte has been going on about, it's also possible I'm the fourth member, but they need to flip my alignment first.

I know I'm thinking about something so totally crazy as a game that has more mafia than town in it, but I'm unwilling to consider scum not knowing that they are scum.

On 3/10/2019 at 5:05 PM, OrangeP47 said:

"Huh, what's this? Oh, you're investigating the Team Rocket presence?  Yes some suspicious individuals came to me and asked for help shutting down the communication network, obstinately to thwart Team Rocket but now I see it was actually a ploy to HELP them!  They wear really good disguises and change them constantly.  I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even recognize themselves!  Unfortunately, that means I can't name names, but they weren't able to disguise their pokemon at least.  I can tell you one of them had a Grimer!

Also Retaliation, if you step into my office, I can help you personally further..."

Ok, reread the last investigation description, which wouldn't support an alignment flip, but instead merely scum no knowing each other.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

How do you figure?

Following the line of "there are 4 scum and they don't know each other" if they are using investigations to find each other, doing the last investigations tells scum who their last member is and then means town is outnumbered and everyone knows it. I guess the one upside is that town (ME, specifically) would stop using their actions on scum...

Following the line of "there are 4 scum and they don't know each other" if they are using investigations to find each other, doing the last investigations tells scum who their last member is and then means town is outnumbered and everyone knows it. I guess the one upside is that town (ME, specifically) would stop using their actions on scum...

Oh, but the first result didn't clarify between you and Brigitte, so that's what the fourth result would actually do.