[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Brigitte can assuming the player she scouts actually trains their other Pokemon.

That's not the point, why do we have investigations revealing what Pokemon Rocket have, if we have no way of finding out what Pokemon a player has unless they actually tell us...

Are they just there to make us think that one of us is Rocket?

6 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Not when every result has been no targets.

You haven't tracked Category 5 or Killing_You anywhere? Two players with visiting abilities ripe for the tracking, I'd be on their butts every night until I had an independently verifiable claim.

Just now, Jeod said:

You haven't tracked Category 5 or Killing_You anywhere? Two players with visiting abilities ripe for the tracking, I'd be on their butts every night until I had an independently verifiable claim.

Night 3 Sunflower visited no one.

CVC

Jeod leads for trainers

Gym leads for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Gym/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Gonna throw this out there, does anyone else consider that maybe scum don't know their partners yet?

Easily possible, but I'm still irritated that the investigations were basically useless, and seemed like they were only good for making us mistrust each other...

The next logical step then is to see who appeared to have bee searching for their partner. This can have the opposite effect in latter days as well if a scum seems so convinced that a player is town that they try to point the finger at them.

CVC

Jeod/TheIrishMan (1) leads for trainers

Gym (2) leads for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Gym/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

The next logical step then is to see who appeared to have bee searching for their partner. This can have the opposite effect in latter days as well if a scum seems so convinced that a player is town that they try to point the finger at them.

You don't get any more Town like than Nurse Joy you know...

I've basically come to two conclusion for this game.

We have a scum team of Jeod, Brigitte, and KY. And KY started off as a separate Rocket member.

Or we're trying to deal with a group of NPCs, and the GM is basically Rocket in this situation.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

We have a scum team of Jeod, Brigitte, and KY. And KY started off as a separate Rocket member.

Or we're trying to deal with a group of NPCs, and the GM is basically Rocket in this situation.

It's adorable how you don't even consider Cat5 a scum possibility.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If you're thinking KY is rocket, then you shouldn't be trusting the results of the first two investigations.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If you're thinking KY is rocket, then you shouldn't be trusting the results of the first two investigations.

Even if the results were accurate we might not be capable of trusting them, never mind if they're wrong.

What would we do if the results were Rocket has a Totodile...

Just now, Retaliation said:

Was mostly referencing the anime there, but we do have two ways to see what pokemon people have. Brig (if she's town) and battling.

No, you have one possible way that'll work, eliminate that player from the game and hope the GM reveals there roster.

So yeah, you can see why I'm debating the existence of player Rocket characters in this game based on our almost completely useless cop action, that seems more likely to convince us to fight each other on the chance that player is Rocket more than anything else...

19 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Was mostly referencing the anime there, but we do have two ways to see what pokemon people have. Brig (if she's town) and battling.

I can only see somebodys strongest pokemon and i haven't had the coins to check the last few nights.

2 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

I can only see somebodys strongest pokemon and i haven't had the coins to check the last few nights.

If if they have multiple pokemon of equal level?

I'm not suggesting that either of those methods will give someone's entire team, but it does provide some insight. If an investigation reveals one of the pokemon they're intending on using, we will eventually see it as we start to lose pokemon.