Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

2.  Jeod - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/Rocket

3.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer

4.  Shade939 - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - Retaliation/trainer

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

I mean, one obvious town train of thought would be to offer to heal the accuser's Pokemon that gets injured in an investigation, however you haven't considered this route. If you were really a doctor, then this should have been one of the first few ideas to cross your mind.

Instead, you've only claimed to have a one-time revive ability and a repeated-use healing ability which you've only used on one player that we know of. And you expect us to take that claim at face value. How arrogant.

That isn't the point. The point is that you haven't even been trying to find other ways to prove your claim. Did you honestly think that healing Retaliation's Houndoom would make everyone insta-townread you?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also Jeod, I revived Retaliation Pokemon so he has two instead of one Pokemon...

So you used one revive, big deal. In PM1, that was a Rocket-only/very rare item to come by, and if you had a solid water wtype, Houndoom wouldn't be a problem for you at all. Using a revive item to heal a town player's Pokemon is something that I would consider doing if I were scum. I'm not convinced.

On 3/7/2019 at 2:53 PM, Shade939 said:

Try getting him to heal you if you lose half of your HP in one night action.

On 3/7/2019 at 2:54 PM, Jeod said:

Excuse me, did you just slip what your nightkill does?

On 3/7/2019 at 2:56 PM, Shade939 said:

Which means that Jeod can win the battle with the possibility of not getting hit once.

On 3/7/2019 at 2:57 PM, Jeod said:

Did you also just give away that you know your partner is battling and know their primary?

Reminder of your slips.

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Reminder of your slips.

Right, you got me...

Those are obviously Scum slips, because no one could have predicted what pokemon Category 5 or you would be using, and they certainly couldn't have come up with an idea that a Rocket night action would hurt for 50% of it's HP, which would be the opposite of what my ability does.

Right, so I outright stated that I would be using Moltres, and of course Sandslash's earthquake doesn't affect Moltres. Noticed the only thing Cat5 did to be was sand attack, too. I guess all the other moves were Ground moves, eh?

As for the night action, how like you to consider Rocket actions before town actions, like figuring out ways to prove your own claimed ability.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Right, so I outright stated that I would be using Moltres, and of course Sandslash's earthquake doesn't affect Moltres. Noticed the only thing Cat5 did to be was sand attack, too. I guess all the other moves were Ground moves, eh?

As for the night action, how like you to consider Rocket actions before town actions, like figuring out ways to prove your own claimed ability.

Notice how the Water Pokemon, with a x2 damage bonus against you, didn't target you with a Water based attack....

And seriously Jeod, what was the next part of that plan if Category 5 killed my Heracross? They die to your Moltres?

Notice how the Water Pokemon, with a x2 damage bonus against you, didn't target you with a Water based attack....

And seriously Jeod, what was the next part of that plan if Category 5 killed my Heracross? They die to your Moltres?

Interesting that you bring that up, because there was no plan. I'm town.

Easy. How do you expect me to have a plan when I have no idea what Cat5 and Brigitte are bringing to the fight? The only thing I had to go on was your Heracross thanks to Brigitte, and that was just a guess.

@Brigitte, you need to explain the contradiction put forward by Category 5 regarding your scouting ability. How did you see his Sandslash when he was training it to evolve the same night you were scouting it? You said yourself that your scout action doesn't account for same-night training.

6 hours ago, Jeod said:

@Brigitte, you need to explain the contradiction put forward by Category 5 regarding your scouting ability. How did you see his Sandslash when he was training it to evolve the same night you were scouting it? You said yourself that your scout action doesn't account for same-night training.

Yeah i just checked my PM log, I will confirm with @OrangeP47

9 hours ago, Jeod said:

I don't mind that, actually, though I still don't buy that Shade's a true doctor role. Scum has to take down all of town, so there's no reason they wouldn't have a revive ability to help them with the effort.

##Trainer Retaliation

##Rocket Goldenrod Gym

I'm a bit confused here, earlier you were leaning towards a Shade/Retaliation Scum Team and that he just revived his teammate to try and "prove" he was the Doctor and Town, but now you're voting for Retaliation to investigate - a person you suspected just before the double battle. If you really suspect that Scum has a revive, what is the point of confirming it?

If Shade is Scum while Retaliation is Town, he wouldn't lie about his Pokemon getting revived so there'd be no need to prove it, while if Shade is Scum and Retaliation is Scum, you'd be giving Retal an additional 10 Levels and the victory bonus. Can you explain your train of thought?

Gonna miss hammer tomorrow, so while I'm here, my vote's going to be between sending Irish, Retal, Jeod, or Brigitte to the Gym. I will say, though, that I'm definitely leaning more and more towards the scumteam being Shade/Cat5. Feel free to make your arguments, you have about 20 minutes before I hit the hay.

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

And what about you Irish? What do you think?

I think if there was a Shade/Retaliation Scum Team, his ability would have to alter the Investigations somehow outside of actually participating. Given we still don't know Retal's ability, that could be possible, but I doubt it. It'd be wayyy too powerful for Scum and would probably make this a bastard game because our "only" way to confidently search out Scum would be ruined. Although perhaps if it was a one-time ability like in one of Orange's previous games where ChopBam had an ability that made all investigative abilities insane for one night. But then that'd mean Shade or Retal had to have lied for Scyther (but probably not voltorb). In which case it'd have reasonable grounds for suspicion because everyone only mentioned all their Pokemon after the first investigation.

Idk...it seems like there'd have to be a lot going on for them to be a Scum Team, but it's not an outrageous possibility.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I think if there was a Shade/Retaliation Scum Team, his ability would have to alter the Investigations somehow outside of actually participating. Given we still don't know Retal's ability, that could be possible, but I doubt it. It'd be wayyy too powerful for Scum and would probably make this a bastard game because our "only" way to confidently search out Scum would be ruined. Although perhaps if it was a one-time ability like in one of Orange's previous games where ChopBam had an ability that made all investigative abilities insane for one night. But then that'd mean Shade or Retal had to have lied for Scyther (but probably not voltorb). In which case it'd have reasonable grounds for suspicion because everyone only mentioned all their Pokemon after the first investigation. 

Idk...it seems like there'd have to be a lot going on for them to be a Scum Team, but it's not an outrageous possibility.

I'm pretty certain Retaliation already claimed he got a bonus from investigations for his ability.

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Gonna miss hammer tomorrow, so while I'm here, my vote's going to be between sending Irish, Retal, Jeod, or Brigitte to the Gym. I will say, though, that I'm definitely leaning more and more towards the scumteam being Shade/Cat5. Feel free to make your arguments, you have about 20 minutes before I hit the hay.

I'm the Town Doctor and have already revived another players Pokemon and brought it back to full health.

I'm pretty certain Retaliation already claimed he got a bonus from investigations for his ability.

Nope. Was trying to see if the egg needed an investigation to hatch.

5 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Claiming my ability wouldn't do anything to help my case atm. 

You can tell I don't have a scyther because it is not a chicken (or chickenhound).