[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

18 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Then stop trying to say I’m accusing retaliation when I’ve said multiple times that I think he’s town.

I just read back from pg48 when the doctor role was claimed. Apparently you really did never specifically say Shade/Retaliation, you only indirectly insinuated the possibility by mentioning that it would make sense for Shade, as Scum, to have a revive to use on his partner. But after that you mentioned how you, yourself, would, as Scum, be willing to throw away a revive towards Town to prove that you're Town. So basically you initially suggested Retaliation could be Scum, but then went on saying that you figured he was actually Town without directly saying it.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I just read back from pg48 when the doctor role was claimed. Apparently you really did never specifically say Shade/Retaliation, you only indirectly insinuated the possibility by mentioning that it would make sense for Shade, as Scum, to have a revive to use on his partner. But after that you mentioned how you, yourself, would, as Scum, be willing to throw away a revive towards Town to prove that you're Town. So basically you initially suggested Retaliation could be Scum, but then went on saying that you figured he was actually Town without directly saying it.

By the way, you can't use items on other players outside of double battles.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

By the way, you can't use items on other players outside of double battles.

Unless there's an actual ability that lets you, I wouldn't think so since it's not under the free/cost actions on first page - but I haven't tried.

@OrangeP47 Are we generally able to use items on other players during the night?

Well that eases a lot of my doubts for shade’s claim.

I’m still okay with investigating. I’m kind of suspicious of the gym though. I’ve been thinkning investigation difficulty is based on the number of investigations done rather than the location.

##rocket radio tower

CVC

Retaliation (5) lead for trainers

Gym (4) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym, Goldenrod Raido Tower

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

2.  Jeod - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/Rocket

3.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer, Radio Tower/Rocket

4.  Shade939 - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/Rocket

6.  Brigitte - Retaliation/trainer

7.  Cat 5 - Retaliation/trainer

Just now, Retaliation said:

Well that eases a lot of my doubts for shade’s claim.

I’m still okay with investigating. I’m kind of suspicious of the gym though. I’ve been thinkning investigation difficulty is based on the number of investigations done rather than the location.

##rocket radio tower

You know what, go for it. My concern is something bad happens when the Tower is cleared, since Rocket have an in game event where they take over it.

But considering how these investigations have been going on, I think it's a safe bet we'd end up liberating it more than anything else.

##Rocket Radio Tower

18 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

No, that's why there's a pass action.

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Or to put this another way.

I targeted Retaliation with two different actions that resulted in his Houndoom being revived with full health.

This clears up a lot on my end as well. Though shade can still be scum, it’s less likely now. Time to hit the pages again, because I still don’t think Cat5 is acting quite right.

CVC

Gym (3) lead for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

4.  Shade939 - TheIrishMan/trainer, Radio Tower/rocket

Alright, while I'd be happy to, and would prefer to go, it doesn't look like it'll happen.

##rocket radio tower

I gotta go to work so I doubt I'll be here for Hammer. Good luck, retal if you end up going. If I do, there'll most likely be a delay unless I can push my break past 5:30.

CVC

Radio Tower (3) lead for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Radio Tower/rocket

4.  Shade939 - TheIrishMan/trainer, Radio Tower/rocket

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

This was actually meant to show that shade having a revive ability doesn’t disqualify him from being scum, with the second point showing that a scum revive ability could easily be used to gain town points.

I’d be saying the same about KY if the second investigation didn’t prove him to be town.

Retal, just checking since you're currently leading (again, this shouldn't influence anyone's votes), but you're available pretty much whenever tonight, right?  I'm not quite sure when I'll be fully available to run the battle/investigation tonight.  Probably the usual time, might actually be ready sooner than usual, but also might be later than usual.

Yeah. I'm going to be pretty busy and inactive all week (and have been for the last couple of days), but that's because I'm writing my first rough draft (4 pages to go). I'm doing it all on my computer though, so I'm notified whenever I get a pm or someone posts.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Yeah. I'm going to be pretty busy and inactive all week (and have been for the last couple of days), but that's because I'm writing my first rough draft (4 pages to go). I'm doing it all on my computer though, so I'm notified whenever I get a pm or someone posts.

By "I might be a little late" I meant like an additional 30 minutes in addition to my usual 30 minutes, not a day or two :p

Just now, Jeod said:

This was actually meant to show that shade having a revive ability doesn’t disqualify him from being scum, with the second point showing that a scum revive ability could easily be used to gain town points.

I’d be saying the same about KY if the second investigation didn’t prove him to be town.

It didn't though, that could easily be the standard GM message for any player getting Meowth as a reward for completing an investigation.

You wouldn't expect Meowth to out a Rocket Member by telling us he was joining up with one of his teammates would you?

You’re once again making the incorrect, more complicated assumption that Meowth belonged to a player. It’s obviously an npc designed to fill the cop role. But hey, scum wouldn’t want to have a confirmed town, right?

Just now, Jeod said:

You’re once again making the incorrect, more complicated assumption that Meowth belonged to a player. It’s obviously an npc designed to fill the cop role. But hey, scum wouldn’t want to have a confirmed town, right?

Jeod, the investigations themselves are supposed to be the Cop role...

Just now, Jeod said:

Just now, Shade939 said:

Jeod, the investigations themselves are supposed to be the Cop role...

Just now, Jeod said:

Exactly.