2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Just now, Jeod said:

Why tho?

I wanted to provide the least amount of information to scum in case they have abilities to mess with investigations. If they do it's probably not done by targeting players, but why risk it? For that reason I'm also in favor of investigating the radio tower.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If you don’t have a Lv50 I advise staying away from the radio tower. Tier-wise it’s the hardest location.

I'm not sure if it will be any less difficult than the gym. It seemed route 30 was supposed to be harder than 34 (evolved level 30 pokemon) despite being an earlier game location.

I’ll still volunteer to investigate. Whether you suspect me or not I’m still one of the strongest here, and if you’re scumreading me then you should have no problem with me risking Moltres.

The point of the investigations is to catch Rocket so we can eliminate them though battles.

I believe we have more than enough evidence to proceed without having to delay the game further through more investigations. Even if we do complete more investigations, Rocket can continue to lie and try to misinterpret those results until we do actually eliminate them revealing there alignment.

...I'm just going to say that I'm in favor with investigating the radio tower. I haven't played Gen2, so I don't know where it would slot in tier-wise, but I like the idea of ending our investigations with the gym. Rather thematic that way. I personally trust Jeod to do the investigation more than Retal, honestly.

Also, my egg hatched! Not gonna say what it is, though.

Oh, and I'm gonna stop being lazy and do the Avatar thing. Just so's ya know.

5 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

...I'm just going to say that I'm in favor with investigating the radio tower. I haven't played Gen2, so I don't know where it would slot in tier-wise, but I like the idea of ending our investigations with the gym. Rather thematic that way. I personally trust Jeod to do the investigation more than Retal, honestly.

Also, my egg hatched! Not gonna say what it is, though.

Oh, and I'm gonna stop being lazy and do the Avatar thing. Just so's ya know.

Glitch pokemon are level 0, so we can all take you :p

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

The point of the investigations is to catch Rocket so we can eliminate them though battles.

I believe we have more than enough evidence to proceed without having to delay the game further through more investigations. Even if we do complete more investigations, Rocket can continue to lie and try to misinterpret those results until we do actually eliminate them revealing there alignment.

Right so you're volunteering for the Jeod fight then.

I don't think this is the best plan to hurt rocket, which is why I'm pushing doing an investigation (I could compromise on Irish doing it). We need more information. The only thing somewhat solid we have this game are the scyther and voltorb leads and perhaps that Jeod and Brig are often of one mind on things. Overall we still only have one indicator that Jeod and Brig/Cat5 are scum and I would like *something* to validate that our investigations were not wrong.

So if you want to rush ahead and say 2 unlinked data points are sufficient after casting doubt on investigations for most of the game that's fine. If you think you're going to get someone else to volunteer to fight a level 50 moltres you have obviously not been paying attention.

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I don't think this is the best plan to hurt rocket, which is why I'm pushing doing an investigation (I could compromise on Irish doing it). We need more information. The only thing somewhat solid we have this game are the scyther and voltorb leads and perhaps that Jeod and Brig are often of one mind on things. Overall we still only have one indicator that Jeod and Brig/Cat5 are scum and I would like *something* to validate that our investigations were not wrong.

So if you want to rush ahead and say 2 unlinked data points are sufficient after casting doubt on investigations for most of the game that's fine. If you think you're going to get someone else to volunteer to fight a level 50 moltres you have obviously not been paying attention.

Let me start by pointing out we have more than one Rocket Member in game. And, even going off of a conclusion that it has to be Category 5 or Brigitte, we would still have to option to put them up against each other. Now, that wouldn't work work out very well since that would require eliminating two players to confirm the results.

But if you pay attention to the link between Jeod and Briggite, and Category 5's counterclaim on Brigitte targeting Jeod the first night, I believe it far more likely we can narrow down that suspect pool to a single player.