[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

There is no reason to rush this, Shade. Every time we succeed an investigation, we get stronger. And I don't know about you, but I don't think I have anything available to take down Jeod, and won't any time soon.

Admittedly, I'm half way suspicious that Rocket actually get's more powerful as investigations are completed, and the investigations also double as a GM way to let Rocket unlock new abilities and things as the game naturally progressed.

And since it's unlikely that the investigations will point to anyone else...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't have an item to compare it with, sorry. Also doesn't say what it does.

You can google it then to find it's effect, but I'm not certain if it's the real thing or not, so you mind up end up doing more harm than good by actually using it.

I'm also assuming you basically received a package with your name on it, which you could then choose to accept or get rid of?

CVC

Retaliation/Jeod (1) lead for trainers

Radio Tower (1) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym, Goldenrod Raido Tower

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Radio Tower/Rocket

3.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Good to see you two are buddy-buddy as ever. I haven’t forgotten about your two scumslips yesterday shade.

##Trainer Jeod

##Rocket Radio Tower

If you haven't noticed.

Category 5 is actually going around being a productive Town member and helping players train.

44 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You can google it then to find it's effect, but I'm not certain if it's the real thing or not, so you mind up end up doing more harm than good by actually using it.

I'm also assuming you basically received a package with your name on it, which you could then choose to accept or get rid of?

No, I did not. It was just added straight into my inventory.

13 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, I did not. It was just added straight into my inventory.

Hugh, that's a bit worrying in how that happened. Only item's I've been offered so far during the course of the game all came with an option to decline them if I wanted to.

CVC

Retaliation (2) lead for trainers

Radio Tower/Gym (1) lead for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/rocket

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

Yeah, you're right Shade. Apparently Hyper Beam changed from Physical to Special in a future Gen while the simulator I'm running is updated to Gen VII, but it allows me to change damage types, probably for that reason. I just didn't know.

As for investigating, I still feel pretty confident I could beat it, especially with my items, but like Jeod said I think Goldenrod Gym would be easier due to it being before the Radio Tower in the story. I haven't gotten there yet in Sacred Gold, but I'm pretty sure Team Rocket takes over the Radio Tower which makes me feel like that will be the hardest one.

##Trainer TheIrishman

##Rocket Goldenrod Gym

CVC

Retaliation (2) lead for trainers

Gym (2) lead for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

4.  Shade939 - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/rocket

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

23 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Yeah, you're right Shade. Apparently Hyper Beam changed from Physical to Special in a future Gen while the simulator I'm running is updated to Gen VII, but it allows me to change damage types, probably for that reason. I just didn't know.

As for investigating, I still feel pretty confident I could beat it, especially with my items, but like Jeod said I think Goldenrod Gym would be easier due to it being before the Radio Tower in the story. I haven't gotten there yet in Sacred Gold, but I'm pretty sure Team Rocket takes over the Radio Tower which makes me feel like that will be the hardest one.

##Trainer TheIrishman

##Rocket Goldenrod Gym

##Trainer TheIrishman

I'm pretty certain you can, plus you can actually afford to fail on top of that if things go wrong.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Hugh, that's a bit worrying in how that happened. Only item's I've been offered so far during the course of the game all came with an option to decline them if I wanted to.

I suspect the difference here is how the item is sent. If it's being done by action, you can refuse. If it's being passed, you can't.

Yeah, the lack of communication between Cat5 and Brigitte during that fight pushes me more toward the Shade/Cat5 scumteam, and this is after I noticed that Shade appeared to have a stronger wordplay after Cat5 had returned from work to participate.

CVC

The Irish Man/Retaliation (2) lead for trainers

Gym (2) lead for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

4.  Shade939 - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Retaliation/trainer

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

Yeah, the lack of communication between Cat5 and Brigitte during that fight pushes me more toward the Shade/Cat5 scumteam, and this is after I noticed that Shade appeared to have a stronger wordplay after Cat5 had returned from work to participate.

The player who wasn't even there for the battle...

I don't think I need to tell you how much your grasping at straws here.

11 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I suspect the difference here is how the item is sent. If it's being done by action, you can refuse. If it's being passed, you can't.

@Retaliation, did you get an option to refuse mine or Categories 5 actions when we targeted you with them?

I don't mind that, actually, though I still don't buy that Shade's a true doctor role. Scum has to take down all of town, so there's no reason they wouldn't have a revive ability to help them with the effort.

##Trainer Retaliation

##Rocket Goldenrod Gym

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I don't mind that, actually, though I still don't buy that Shade's a true doctor role. Scum has to take down all of town, so there's no reason they wouldn't have a revive ability to help them with the effort.

##Trainer Retaliation

##Rocket Goldenrod Gym

For some resoan, it sounds like your stuck having to convince everyone I'm scum because you were trying to give Town a target to turn against at the start of the game.

I'm not having to convince anyone. You've still yet to prove, with logical reasoning, that you're town. It's been seven game days and your actual pro-town contribution is negligible.