[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Well, alrighty then. Just gonna go with the flow, since Retal's a pretty trustable guy right now. Pardon me for not doing more, but this has been a busier than usual weekend and this time change is not going to help anything.

##Trainer Retaliation

##Rocket Gym

15 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You can tell I don't have a scyther because it is not a chicken (or chickenhound).

I wouldn't really consider either Houndoom or Porygon to be chicken-like. And that wouldn't prevent Shade from having one either. That said, I don't think it to be very likely. Jeod/Brigitte seems like the most likely Scum Team for now, but that's also why I want to investigate - to gain more information for a more accurate conclusion.

Whether Jeod, Brigitte, and Cat5 are our suspects, if KY is Scum and has been feeding us false results, if the investigation was mucked with another way and/or Pokemon were lied about, we should be able to find out after this investigation.

6 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm a bit confused here, earlier you were leaning towards a Shade/Retaliation Scum Team and that he just revived his teammate to try and "prove" he was the Doctor and Town, but now you're voting for Retaliation to investigate - a person you suspected just before the double battle. If you really suspect that Scum has a revive, what is the point of confirming it?

If Shade is Scum while Retaliation is Town, he wouldn't lie about his Pokemon getting revived so there'd be no need to prove it, while if Shade is Scum and Retaliation is Scum, you'd be giving Retal an additional 10 Levels and the victory bonus. Can you explain your train of thought?

Shade/Cat5 scumteam. I’ve never thought Retal was scum.

7 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I wouldn't really consider either Houndoom or Porygon to be chicken-like. And that wouldn't prevent Shade from having one either. That said, I don't think it to be very likely. Jeod/Brigitte seems like the most likely Scum Team for now, but that's also why I want to investigate - to gain more information for a more accurate conclusion.

Whether Jeod, Brigitte, and Cat5 are our suspects, if KY is Scum and has been feeding us false results, if the investigation was mucked with another way and/or Pokemon were lied about, we should be able to find out after this investigation.

I think it would be more likely that if KY was scum the results would still be accurate, and the reward for Scum would be KY received  the bonus for the investigation.

Scum wouldn't need an insane result if you take into consideration duplicates. What would you say if someone claimed that Rocket had a Magikarp?

11 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Indeed. But we’ll have to get to that after the current investigation.

I already went over this possibility, and by a simple comparison of the two it's obvious which one is more likely to be Town based on ability claims alone.

A player with a limited ability to discover the strongest Pokemon  a player has. Which is used to plan out battles ahead of time.

Or a player with an ability to increase the levels of players other than themselves, and had that ability revealed to everyone in game...

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I already went over this possibility, and by a simple comparison of the two it's obvious which one is more likely to be Town based on ability claims alone.

A player with a limited ability to discover the strongest Pokemon  a player has. Which is used to plan out battles ahead of time.

Or a player with an ability to increase the levels of players other than themselves, and had that ability revealed to everyone in game...

Or

Investigation results are insane.

(Benefit of the doubt for you, Cat5)

51 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Anything you go over is moot.

2 hours ago, Brigitte said:

I received confirmation from the GM that my investigation on Cat5 was correct. Night 3 he had a Sandslash.

Make of that what you will.

I see what's going on there. I made an error. I thought I trained a different pokemon N2, but it was actually N3 that I did that. So I did have a Sandslash at the start of N3.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I see what's going on there. I made an error. I thought I trained a different pokemon N2, but it was actually N3 that I did that. So I did have a Sandslash at the start of N3.

You mean D3? Perhaps you need to spend some time re-evaluating your stance then.

Just now, Jeod said:

You mean D3? Perhaps you need to spend some time re-evaluating your stance then.

Why? Did you read that case I had against the two of you? This one particular issue was a minor piece of evidence that wasn't connected to anything else. Actually, the fact that it took you both so long to figure out that I could have had a Sandslash at that time suggests that you just took my contradictory report as true without doing any thinking about it.

2 hours ago, Brigitte said:

Night 3 = by day 3 start.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You know, it's interesting you both mention D3 as opposed to N3. Is this perhaps not a night action, but instead a day action?

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Oh I thought about it. That’s why I’m still suggesting you and shade for the scumteam. Aside from that, brigitte’s Behavior doesn’t appear scummy to me.

Jeod, at a minimum it has to be me and Retaliation on a scum team, we've already been over this...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Jeod, at a minimum it has to be me and Retaliation on a scum team, we've already been over this...

I’m curious why you keep trying to misdirect my accusation.

CVC

Retaliation (5) lead for trainers

Gym (4) lead for rocket

Valid investigation zones:  Goldenrod Gym, Goldenrod Raido Tower

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

2.  Jeod - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/Rocket

3.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer

4.  Shade939 - TheIrishMan/trainer, Gym/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Retaliation/trainer, Gym/Rocket

6.  Brigitte - Retaliation/trainer

7.  Cat 5 - Retaliation/trainer