Battle will be

Jeod - Moltres (Level 40)  HP:  134

and

Shade - Heracross (Level 50) HP:  155

Vs

Cat 5 - Sandslash (Level 50) HP:  150

and

Brigitte - Gyarados (Level 50) HP:  170

Move order is Shade, Brigitte, Jeod, Cat 5.

I'll be back in ~30 mins to preside.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Battle will be

Jeod - Moltres (Level 40)  HP:  134

and

Shade - Heracross (Level 50) HP:  155

Vs

Cat 5 - Sandslash (Level 50) HP:  150

and

Brigitte - Gyarados (Level 50) HP:  170

Move order is Shade, Brigitte, Jeod, Cat 5.

I'll be back in ~30 mins to preside.

So, you're saying I have to announce my moves before everyone because I have the fastest pokemon? :v

Alright Shade, since Brigitte actually has a verifiable discrepancy with her ability claim (whereas you, myself and Cat5 are merely speculation), what do you have to take down that Gyarados?

As for our audience, here's a question: if you're so intent on a Jeod/Brigitte scumteam, why would Brigitte use a Gyarados against her partner's Moltres and vote to be on the opposite side, and why would I say I'm perfectly okay with it as long as the current participants are all battling?

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Alright Shade, since Brigitte actually has a verifiable discrepancy with her ability claim (whereas you, myself and Cat5 are merely speculation), what do you have to take down that Gyarados?

Lot's of damage, Heracross hit's hard as long as it can hit. :p

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

As for our audience, here's a question: if you're so intent on a Jeod/Brigitte scumteam, why would Brigitte use a Gyarados against her partner's Moltres and vote to be on the opposite side, and why would I say I'm perfectly okay with it as long as the current participants are all battling?

7 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Orange has instruction to kill Shade first. I will be back in an hour or so. good luck (i guess) Cat5

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll also ask that because we have 4 people battling, chatter be kept to a minimum. To compensate, you'll all be allowed 3 night posts instead of the usual 2.

Do you have any idea how funny it is that the chattiest person in mafia is asking people to be quiet?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Do you have any idea how funny it is that the chattiest person in mafia is asking people to be quiet?

You're lucky I allow you to speak at all during battle!

In the mafia championship someone pushed a scum case on me for that very reason, and it worked, despite not being the most spammy player...

Heracross used Megahorn!  It's not very effective, but does 59 damage. Gyarados at 111 HP

Gyarados used Hyper Beam! It does 102 damage to Heracross! Heracross at 43 HP.

Moltres used Fly! It flew up high!

Sandslash used sand attack at moltres. It misses because it's up in the sky!