[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

36 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I guess whether or not I'd prefer Jeod or Brigitte on my side would pretty much depend on what Brigitte is bringing. I pretty much know what Jeod is bringing, so for the moment I'd prefer him.

I think you'd be crazy if you didn't.

8 hours ago, Brigitte said:

Funny thing is, my ability doesn't account to training until the next night, so i scouted a level 10 pokemon of yours.

Just did a quick topic search, and it seems neither of us have verified if the use of my pokedex was correct?

Are you able to confirm?

So, this is interesting. You claimed that I had a Sandslash and that you investigated me N3. If your ability works like you say, this cannot be true. You would have seen a level 20 Sandshrew.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

That brings up a good question though. I'd just failed an investigation on D1. The only reason to scout me on N1 would be to see what I was training. Granted, you could have chosen anyone else to have the same effect, but it's interesting that you'd pick me on N1--I only had two lives left.

A bit of context to who Brigitte was talking to also.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So, this is interesting. You claimed that I had a Sandslash and that you investigated me N3. If your ability works like you say, this cannot be true. You would have seen a level 20 Sandshrew.

Does your training help cost pokecoins?

I see. The only way Brigitte could have seen a Sandslash is if you boosted your own training on N2. I suppose we could partially verify that in battle, by seeing how many items you're able to use. But I'm not about to ask you to use all of your items. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's investigation--and, if I win, I'll heal up Moltres and take the challenge to verify that KY isn't producing insane results.