1.  TheIrishman - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

3.  Retaliation - no votes

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - Killing_You/rocket

Just now, Retaliation said:

If scum only got access to them when the 4th investigation completed, then they've had other priorities. Have to keep a watch out for my tracking ability and KY only had 2 coins (while training mewtwo.).

Do you not see KY's vote to fight Jeod. Do you think he wants to do it because he's on the enemy team, or because he's on the same team and he knows he can't avoid fighting someone.

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

If scum only got access to them when the 4th investigation completed, then they've had other priorities. Have to keep a watch out for my tracking ability and KY only had 2 coins (while training mewtwo.).

Also, we're on Day 10 already with only one hostile action, that means Jeod's ability is completely useless for literally 8 Nights...

13 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Do you not see KY's vote to fight Jeod. Do you think he wants to do it because he's on the enemy team, or because he's on the same team and he knows he can't avoid fighting someone.

It's a mistake to assume you know what is going through scum's mind when town is aware they're scum. 

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, we're on Day 10 already with only one hostile action, that means Jeod's ability is completely useless for literally 8 Nights...

WOW YOU'RE RIGHT! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. Wait, except that means that my ability was also pretty much useless for all those nights...

16 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

WOW YOU'RE RIGHT! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. Wait, except that means that my ability was also pretty much useless for all those nights...

Are hostile night actions performed by player Rocket characters the only thing you could have tracked this entire game?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

No, but circumstances resulted in making it easy to verify most of the abilities for everyone. 

It could easily be the same with Jeod, where whatever circumstances have limited scum's ability to attack us have limited his role's usefulness. 

He said the name of his ability is I'm the hero of this story. What's the name of your tracking action, because I bet it's a single word action?

Also, it's a common Scum tactic to make up a protective ability for your own character so you can justify why Scum aren't targeting you and you aren't doing anything to help Town with your night actions.

I know protective abilities are common scum claims shade. I thought it was a scummy claim as well.

It mostly comes down to feeling Irish is the more likely contender for scum buddy. An even weaker ability claim similar to a passive scum had last game.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I know protective abilities are common scum claims shade. I thought it was a scummy claim as well.

It mostly comes down to feeling Irish is the more likely contender for scum buddy. An even weaker ability claim similar to a passive scum had last game.

Perhaps, but I"m still expecting three Rocket members this game, and Jeod vs. Irish still works out in terms of duplicates. Since both of them have a Lapras and an Eevee.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

If it's three rocket members, they would have had started separate. If they started separate, then that would explain why Jeod's claim seems so useless.

I would suspect cat5 in that case.

Category 5 is using the same roster from the last game so Brigitte is copying two of Category 5's pokemon in terms of a Scyther and a PIdgey.

KY is copying me in terms of a Phanpy and a Delibird.

Except he claimed phanphy and delibird BEFORE you claimed. You're copying him from my perspective (not that I care).

We know Jeod has a heracross, jolteon (can't remember if it's ever been revealed, but he claimed before we claimed lists), and I can't remember if we talked about lapras before the lists.