[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

One thing that I find particularly doubtful is the possibility of any of the limited investigations results in this game resulting in an insane result.

There's not really anything in game to suggest it woudln't push things too heavily in Rocket's favor if Investigations wouldn't get a Town player killed.

8 hours ago, Killing_You said:

I have to wonder, how confident are you that you can win this battle?

Pretty confident i reckon, I scouted you last night and confirmed your highest level pokemon is a Sunflora still, which means your Legendary isn't 50 yet.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

That all depends on if Orange let you have Recover as a move for Mewtwo. :P

Just set him on fire

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Trainer Brigitte

##Rocket Killing_You

The point of this, is to actually put two Rocket members against each other so they can't win...

And based on the fact that Rocket should be sharing duplicate pokemon with trainers. I consider it a safe bet that Brigitte or Category 5 is Rocket, and since Category 5 is using there roster from the last game...

I am also okay with this.

##Rocket Killing_You

14 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Pretty confident i reckon, I scouted you last night and confirmed your highest level pokemon is a Sunflora still, which means your Legendary isn't 50 yet.

I re-read the GM's message and it stated that As of the start of  Which could mean we're walking into a Legendary Trap

CVC

Jeod (2) leads for trainers

Killing You (4) leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

3.  Retaliation -no votes

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Killing_You/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

22 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Trainer Brigitte

##Rocket Killing_You

The point of this, is to actually put two Rocket members against each other so they can't win...

And based on the fact that Rocket should be sharing duplicate pokemon with trainers. I consider it a safe bet that Brigitte or Category 5 is Rocket, and since Category 5 is using there roster from the last game...

That's actually not completely true. If one expected to lose, they could set themselves up to lose (using a crappy lv 10 pokemon). For example, if KY's special egg pokemon is only at Lv 40, they could purposefully lose in order to help that pokemon level up. The main point of it is so Scum doesn't win no matter what, but if we can properly counter someone that we actually know is Scum, then having Scum fight each other would actually be worse to a point.

If Scum is properly countered, Scum loses a coin, a pokemon, and gain an item while Town gains a victory item, a potential 10 levels, and an additional coin. If Scum loses to Scum, one loses a coin, pokemon, and gains a victory item, while their partner would gain a victory item, a potential 10 levels, and an additional coin.

I agree though that if the Investigations aren't insane, then it points to a Jeod, KY, and Cat5 or Brigitte Scum team, so letting them fight it out would be helpful no matter what.

18 hours ago, Brigitte said:

I am also okay with this.

##Rocket Killing_You

18 hours ago, Brigitte said:

I re-read the GM's message and it stated that As of the start of  Which could mean we're walking into a Legendary Trap

But you didn't vote yourself to be Trainer >.> anyway, assuming Sunflower/Killing You started training Sunflora right away and didn't start training any other pokemon.

N1 -> Sun Lv 20, N2 -> Sun Lv 30, N3 -> Sun Lv 40 D4 -> Sun Lv50,

N4 -> Squ Lv 20, Received Egg! N5 -> Squ Lv 30, N6 -> Squ Lv 40,

Egg Hatched! N7 -> Egg Lv 20, N8 -> Egg Lv30, N9 -> Egg Lv40

So assuming that he didn't get any double training, it should only be at Lv 40 and Brigitte's claim help proves that.

This means he probably has the Sunflora as his primary right now and is waiting until tomorrow to get the potential MewTwo to Lv 50

18 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Maybe, but at least one of us has a good counter to whichever one it might be. Retaliation has one that should be safe against either Sunflora or Mewtwo, and I think I would be ok as well.

I think we should have Cat5 or Retaliation battle today considering how well they'd counter. If not them, then Jeod or Brigitte. It seems that pretty much everyone is confident in beating a Sunflora at the very least.

11 hours ago, Jeod said:

If we can’t decide on that then the next best thing is whoever has the most lives left. That would be Irish.

I'm fairly confident that I could beat a Sunflora and maybe a MewTwo if it's only Lv 40.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

That's actually not completely true. If one expected to lose, they could set themselves up to lose (using a crappy lv 10 pokemon). For example, if KY's special egg pokemon is only at Lv 40, they could purposefully lose in order to help that pokemon level up. The main point of it is so Scum doesn't win no matter what, but if we can properly counter someone that we actually know is Scum, then having Scum fight each other would actually be worse to a point.

If Scum is properly countered, Scum loses a coin, a pokemon, and gain an item while Town gains a victory item, a potential 10 levels, and an additional coin. If Scum loses to Scum, one loses a coin, pokemon, and gains a victory item, while their partner would gain a victory item, a potential 10 levels, and an additional coin.

I agree though that if the Investigations aren't insane, then it points to a Jeod, KY, and Cat5 or Brigitte Scum team, so letting them fight it out would be helpful no matter what.

But you didn't vote yourself to be Trainer >.> anyway, assuming Sunflower/Killing You started training Sunflora right away and didn't start training any other pokemon.

N1 -> Sun Lv 20, N2 -> Sun Lv 30, N3 -> Sun Lv 40 D4 -> Sun Lv50,

N4 -> Squ Lv 20, Received Egg! N5 -> Squ Lv 30, N6 -> Squ Lv 40,

Egg Hatched! N7 -> Egg Lv 20, N8 -> Egg Lv30, N9 -> Egg Lv40

So assuming that he didn't get any double training, it should only be at Lv 40 and Brigitte's claim help proves that.

This means he probably has the Sunflora as his primary right now and is waiting until tomorrow to get the potential MewTwo to Lv 50

I think we should have Cat5 or Retaliation battle today considering how well they'd counter. If not them, then Jeod or Brigitte. It seems that pretty much everyone is confident in beating a Sunflora at the very least.

I'm fairly confident that I could beat a Sunflora and maybe a MewTwo if it's only Lv 40.

Fair enough, while I would prefer to focus on Brigitte and eliminate her from the game as the weaker Rocket member, a properly trained MewTwo is a far more serious threat given if KY actually has time to set up a proper move pool to use.

@Retaliation, do you actually have your Houndoom selected today?

Noticed he hasn't voted at all yet and hasn't volunteered once for battle, even suggesting scum would want to battle to cover his tracks. In a scum vs scum fight, scum lose either way. Scum won't want to be battling today.

Y'know

I Think it's Irishman and KY

"If the results aren't insane"

Dude. Seriously?

Because the results being insane is still a possibility? You generally don't want to completely rule out things that aren't confirmed.

Of course not, i have one pokemon left?

I understand that, it's just odd that you agreed to go up and battle, but didn't actually vote.

14 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Noticed he hasn't voted at all yet and hasn't volunteered once for battle, even suggesting scum would want to battle to cover his tracks. In a scum vs scum fight, scum lose either way. Scum won't want to be battling today.

I've been waiting on Retaliation to reveal his primary since day start because the main choices are Retal, Jeod, Cat5, and Brigitte. Of those, 3 are suspects while the other has the best chance to win in case of MewTwo. Of the suspects, all of them seem to have the advantage against Sunflora (maybe not Brigitte though, she might've been referencing Jeod's odds when she mentioned her confidence in winning rather than her own chances).

Odd that you mentioned that because I literally never suggested that. Are you perhaps thinking of yourself? Because that's the first thing you did out of the gate, trying to battle could've been to distance yourself from him and cover your tracks, and KY seemed to agree with no problem.

I only said that they could lose on purpose to help strengthen their partner and if we prepare ourselves properly, to the point where we know that we won't lose, then it could be more beneficial to us than having confirmed Scum vs a Scum suspect since one of the two parties involved would still benefit. But I was more so correcting Shade than anything. And I did volunteer yesterday >.>  My current Primary is Espeon still, so I'm pretty sure I could win against Sunflora, but I'm not sure about a MewTwo, especially if it knows any moves that aren't Psychic.

I'm not sober enough for this, I'll be back on in maybe 6 hours (gonna sleep).

CVC

Jeod (3) leads for trainers

Killing You (4) leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

3.  Retaliation -no votes

4.  Shade939 - Brigitte/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

5.  Killing_You - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

6.  Brigitte - Jeod/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

I've been silent on if houndoom is my primary because I want to see how people argue for our trainer nominee. 3 of my pokemon are competitive against sunflower now (thanks cat5). I think even with houndoom we'll have to whittle mewtwo down with a couple fights.

35 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I've been silent on if houndoom is my primary because I want to see how people argue for our trainer nominee. 3 of my pokemon are competitive against sunflower now (thanks cat5). I think even with houndoom we'll have to whittle mewtwo down with a couple fights.

Regen actions will counteract that to an effective extent so you need to plan on taking it out in a single fight.