[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I mean it depends on if he's involved with stealing articuno and attacking houndoom.

2 trainings though.

I was able to successfully target Category 5 with my ability though, so that would seem to confirm that he was attacked by KY.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Are you sure you can only target injured pokemon?

Anyway looks like losing articuno counts as a faint as well.

Pretty certain, it would be a rather lame ability if i could waste it on a player that isn't injured in some fashion.

Also, that's not very fair sounding, it's already stealing a pokemon from you that you can no longer use, that shouldn't qualify as it fainting on top of all of that...

CVC

Irish (1) leads for trainers

Killing_You (1) leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - no votes

3.  Retaliation - Irish/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

CVC

Irish (2) leads for trainers

Killing_You (2) leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - no votes

2.  Jeod - Irish/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

4.  Shade939 - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It's Irish or Shade today, neither have lost a Pokemon yet. We can't have player blackouts yet.

No, the point is to eliminate Rocket from the game, not to systematically throw Town against KY because no one is even willing to see if the investigation results are sane or not..

Just now, Shade939 said:

No, the point is to eliminate Rocket from the game, not to systematically throw Town against KY because no one is even willing to see if the investigation results are sane or not..

Are you afraid of Articuno popping out? Perhaps it ended up being your primary when you stole it?

If he still has MewTwo I'm not sure I can win but I should be able to do a decent amount of dmg as long as he doesn't have recover.

As for Cat5 and Brigitte. We already know one of them is suspicious. Brigitte claimed KY didn't have a lv 50 MewTwo two nights ago while Cat5 claimed he didn't train KY, when the only way for KY to have a LV 50 MewTwo is if he was able to somehow double train MewTwo.

Cat5 already said has both a defensive and offensive advantage against MewTwo, so I feel like he'd be the best option.

##trainer Cat5

##Rocket KY

CVC

Irish (2) leads for trainers

Killing_You (3) leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - Cat 5/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

2.  Jeod - Irish/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

4.  Shade939 - no votes

6.  Brigitte - no votes

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Retaliation, mind sharing what moves it has so we can properly simulate a battle against it in case he was able to switch?

Rather he didn't, since having that be public knowledge prevents scum from having to ensure they don't accidentally slip by trying to avoid a specific battle.

I only have one life left, and I have a choice between using Miltank or Jolteon for the double battle tomorrow. Jolteon can match Mewtwo in speed, so if it doesn't go down today, then I'll lean Jolteon tomorrow. On the other hand, Miltank's physical moves would be better to counter Reflect.