1.  TheIrishman - Cat 5/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

2.  Jeod - Irish/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

3.  Retaliation - Irish/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

4.  Shade939 - no votes

5.  Killing_You - no votes

6.  Brigitte - Irish/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

7.  Cat 5 - no votes

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

Rather he didn't, since having that be public knowledge prevents scum from having to ensure they don't accidentally slip by trying to avoid a specific battle.

Can you please explain this? Because it feels like it'd help us more than Scum.

5 hours ago, Jeod said:

I only have one life left, and I have a choice between using Miltank or Jolteon for the double battle tomorrow. Jolteon can match Mewtwo in speed, so if it doesn't go down today, then I'll lean Jolteon tomorrow. On the other hand, Miltank's physical moves would be better to counter Reflect.

Better to counter Reflect?

6 hours ago, Shade939 said:

No, the point is to eliminate Rocket from the game, not to systematically throw Town against KY because no one is even willing to see if the investigation results are sane or not..

I agree with this, which is one of the reasons I feel like Cat5 or Brigitte would be more appropriate, but the other point I raised is being ignored. I'm not voting early hammer because I work till 6 hours after the potential hammer tomorrow and Cat5 opens so he won't be on until maybe an hour before the potential hammer. But I do have Thursday off, so if I do battle, I'd prefer it to be then.

10 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I agree with this, which is one of the reasons I feel like Cat5 or Brigitte would be more appropriate, but the other point I raised is being ignored. I'm not voting early hammer because I work till 6 hours after the potential hammer tomorrow and Cat5 opens so he won't be on until maybe an hour before the potential hammer. But I do have Thursday off, so if I do battle, I'd prefer it to be then.

I'll raise a counterpoint in how many Rocket members do you think we have in this game?

KY is also a Rocket Executive, so he's the strongest Rocket member in game, which is also probably why we have two investigation results pointing at him instead of just one.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'll raise a counterpoint in how many Rocket members do you think we have in this game?

KY is also a Rocket Executive, so he's the strongest Rocket member in game, which is also probably why we have two investigation results pointing at him instead of just one.

I feel like it's 3 right now, still leaning towards KY, Jeod, and Brigitte, but the Lv 50 MewTwo makes me question Cat5 more so. I mean Cat5 was attacked while your ability seemed to confirm it, but KY claimed it was random and he hit what seemed like a useless pokemon for Cat5 but then he manages to hit Retaliation's Houndoom, the main pokemon that could counter MewTwo? At the very least, I'm not sure it's random.

The highest level MewTwo should've been is Lv 40, yet he was Lv 50. So there's a few possibilities. One, Cat5 used his double training on KY without telling us, maybe publicly training everyone on odd days while privately double training Scum on even days, or maybe Cat5 trained KY on the night Cat5 lost - N6 - so he could claim he didn't train anyone (I just double checked that D6 is when it should've hatched so it would work out). Two, MewTwo started at a higher level, maybe even Lv 50, but that would mean Brigitte lied unless MewTwo was Lv 40 two nights ago and just trained up to Lv 50 that night.

5 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I feel like it's 3 right now, still leaning towards KY, Jeod, and Brigitte, but the Lv 50 MewTwo makes me question Cat5 more so. I mean Cat5 was attacked while your ability seemed to confirm it, but KY claimed it was random and he hit what seemed like a useless pokemon for Cat5 but then he manages to hit Retaliation's Houndoom, the main pokemon that could counter MewTwo? At the very least, I'm not sure it's random.

The highest level MewTwo should've been is Lv 40, yet he was Lv 50. So there's a few possibilities. One, Cat5 used his double training on KY without telling us, maybe publicly training everyone on odd days while privately double training Scum on even days, or maybe Cat5 trained KY on the night Cat5 lost - N6 - so he could claim he didn't train anyone (I just double checked that D6 is when it should've hatched so it would work out). Two, MewTwo started at a higher level, maybe even Lv 50, but that would mean Brigitte lied unless MewTwo was Lv 40 two nights ago and just trained up to Lv 50 that night.

And how do you think Town can win at this point based on there three Rocket members in it including KY as one of them?

Unless a rocket member is actually eliminated today it's possible that Town will completely lose control of the day vote.

The best way would be to whittle them down by forcing them to fight each other, while the Investigations gave us the chance to find out Scum and make them fight each other. But 3 does make it pretty difficult for us to win, granted they have to eliminate all of us. If there are only 2 Scum, then the investigation results would have to be insane when KY did them, clearing Jeod and either Brigitte or Cat5.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

The best way would be to whittle them down by forcing them to fight each other, while the Investigations gave us the chance to find out Scum and make them fight each other. But 3 does make it pretty difficult for us to win, granted they have to eliminate all of us. If there are only 2 Scum, then the investigation results would have to be insane when KY did them, clearing Jeod and either Brigitte or Cat5.

They only have to get us to fight each other instead of them, or have KY eliminate us with his legendaries.

Honestely, given the four investigation results there's no way they can be insane and that's what they revealed to us. You're telling me the only two sane results point to the exact same person?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

They only have to get us to fight each other instead of them, or have KY eliminate us with his legendaries.

Honestely, given the four investigation results there's no way they can be insane and that's what they revealed to us. You're telling me the only two sane results point to the exact same person?

That's why we should have our main suspects fight against KY.

I'm saying that if there are only two Scum then the results that KY gave would have to be insane since it pointed towards 3 different people. And if there are only two, then Cat5 and Brigitte would still be at the forefront of suspicion. So either way we'd be sending either Cat5 or Brigitte against KY while Cat5 said he'd have a decent chance of winning since he has both advantages.

So if we send Cat5 and he wins, whether he's Scum or not, there's a dead MewTwo.

6 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Can you please explain this? Because it feels like it'd help us more than Scum.

No, I can't.

Better to counter Reflect?

Yes.

Boo.

So assuming KY is telling the truth and he took Articuno, how exactly is he going to avoid a specific battle by making the moveset public knowledge so that we can appropriately counter?

No one's ever mentioned anything about Reflect, so why are you particularly worried about it?

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’m curious about why you’re so worried about Articuno’s moveset. Reflect is a good move to put on Mewtwo. Did you think I was talking about Articuno?

I thought you were initially but I looked it up, MewTwo can't learn Reflect in Gen 2, if anything you must've been worried about Articuno since Reflect can only be naturally learned in Gen 2. So if Articuno has Reflect, how would you know? And the other problem is...Reflect doubles physical defense, yet you said Miltank would counter Reflect? That makes no sense. Miltank would be a horrible counter to Reflect.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I thought you were initially but I looked it up, MewTwo can't learn Reflect in Gen 2, if anything you must've been worried about Articuno since Reflect can only be naturally learned in Gen 2. So if Articuno has Reflect, how would you know? And the other problem is...Reflect doubles physical defense, yet you said Miltank would counter Reflect? That makes no sense. Miltank would be a horrible counter to Reflect.

Reflect isn't a TM in gen 2.

I’m glad you fell into my trap, Irish, as only a player with knowledge of Articuno’s moveset would notice such a minor detail and turn it into a big issue.

Yes I’m aware of Reflect’s status in gen2 and what it does. I chose to phrase the opposite to see who would call it out.

You see, I’m on Retaliation’s Radio Show. And we decided to set a trap.