Grizzly Secret Buff

Cjx0r

Grizzly is classified as a light armored vehicle but has a medium armor class in game. Takes 9 shots from an adats to drop it, railgun barely does over a bar.

It's ridiculous how many complaints this specific tank has received only to get an armor buff like a slap in the face.

A grizzly and stank should have the same armor class. 

While on the topic.

The 9K22 Tunguska can kill the grizzly with 1 missle to spare assuming you're able to shoot at it for 7 seconds and land every single hit. This problem is only furthered by the long reload time of the Tunguska. I vote that the armor class be changed as well because it can bypass every single defence in Nod existence besides the Obelisk. 

The Sheridan 105mm (That $700 tank where you can also buy the grizzly) has zero armor. It can be killed with 20 shots from a Mantis Tiberium Rifle. I understand as Yap said it was made by aluminum but it is beyond bad.

It's totally balanced, especially when paired with a 500 dollar Tank Commander for dynamite spam like a total pleb.  What are you all talking about? In fact, it should be made FASTER and STRONGER for the fantastic gameplay afforded by someone with no skill driving into your base to spam dynamite.

Well I mean if your talking about an op tank look at the m1 Sheridan and its got a better gun for 500 but with lesser armor and in that category if your getting a Grizzly, your trading a better gun for more armor in the grizzly vs the Sheridan in that 500$ category.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            So sufficed to say its more of a low to mid range op tiered category, where you trade somthing off in every money teir, like the standard mammoth tier; were if you go to the next vehicle in that tier witch is a pt -91 and your trading off 1 extra gun for a more powerful one; but you get less armor and more speed and only 1 gun but with more power and a better reload speed so :what im saying is, your trading off somthing in every teir                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               .one vehicle in say the 100$ category might have less armor but a better gun whilst another in the 100$ teir same vehicle tab might have better armor and this is how it works so I dont see your point and I think its a really good system, now some vehicles might have both like the challenger, or the amx ,the Merkava and ect so yeah I actuely like IA's balance system because it works.

Edited by thedisclaimitory
fixed up a bit

On 4/23/2019 at 4:44 PM, Cjx0r said:

Grizzly is classified as a light armored vehicle but has a medium armor class in game. Takes 9 shots from an adats to drop it, railgun barely does over a bar.

It's ridiculous how many complaints this specific tank has received only to get an armor buff like a slap in the face.

A grizzly and stank should have the same armor class. 

I would like to replicate your results, but I have to ask... was this before or after the composite armor research, was this single player or server, and if server was this against another a player who could’ve ranked up?