[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I dunno about that. A royal player can't become a rebel unless the rebels win and vice versa. Just because someone might want to rebel eventually doesn't mean they can't help out while they're still loyal. And stuff might happen that changes their mind about wanting to rebel. If you're a royal, you should want to find the rebels because they're the only ones who can attack your holdings.

Actually, as soon as the current rebels are gone, everyone gets to pick if they want to rebel again and start a new rebellion. And this repeats until no one rebels, and no one is forced to rebel.

The rebels haven't done anything yet. Their last night action was to become a rebel house. Therefore, they'll probably want to lay low for the first day and possibly do a bit of ass-kissing.

Just now, Jeod said:

The rebels haven't done anything yet. Their last night action was to become a rebel house. Therefore, they'll probably want to lay low for the first day and possibly do a bit of ass-kissing.

I mean, that's fair enough.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly Jeod picked the one picture that actually makes me take Jack Sparrow seriously. Normally not really into Pirates of the Caribbean, but it works.

That might be true but still... looks really smug to me.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

That also means you'll be giving control of his land to another player, but that part is a bit unavoidable with how the game is set up unless we never plan on voting at all. :v

Shade actually raises a pretty good point.  No matter who we vote, the more important question might be who we redistribute land to.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Loyalists, we've been bamboozled! :v

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

[Your subjects will view this as tyrannical]

Well, when we can confirm loyalty, it’ll be safer to distribute. That’s why I went with Old Gods to hasten scouting actions.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Obviously I or my Hand will get the spoils if possible, for the good of the Kingdom. :v

What about investigating loyal people? What will you do with those?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Well, when we can confirm loyalty, it’ll be safer to distribute. That’s why I went with Old Gods to hasten scouting actions.

I mean to be fair, it would be pretty funny if we hit a rebel, just to give their lands to the hypothetical other rebel.  I think it's easier to figure out one or two people we're sure *aren't* rebels than finding someone who is a rebel for sure though.

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

Wow, this turned quickly. Paranoid accusations and self-enrichment, any military parades planned soon? :biggrin:

Yes a big 4th of July one in the capital.

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

Wow, this turned quickly. Paranoid accusations and self-enrichment, any military parades planned soon? :biggrin:

To be fair, at least it's the rules forcing him into this position more than anything else.