{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

10 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Maybe this will help.

##summon player @Nodlied

16 hours ago, Jeod said:

Lulled a crying baby to sleep. Paid a visit to Nodlied. Yet to find out if I actually did visit Nodlied.

You probably did.

16 hours ago, Mojoman said:

@Nodlied

Nodlied, je echte stuk afval.

Oh wow. Sorry man, jij was niet mijn doelwit. Dat zou de man zijn die graag een scherpschutter is. Erg bizar dat ik uiteindelijk bij jou uit kwam. Lijkt er op dat er een bus chauffeur bezig is. Het feit dat jij nu die schrijf restrictie hebt geeft ook aan dat ik door twee of meer mensen bezocht ben.

15 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Ha! Great minds think alike. We may have come within five meters of each other.

Here we go, that's number 2.

15 hours ago, Mojoman said:

No it is actually a gimmick I was hit with.

Last night I followed Nodlied. He visited me. So I blame Nodlied for this gimmick.

Aaaaand.... number 3. I did not intend on visiting you. :v How I ended up at you is anyone's guess.

15 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Did he now?
Oh Miiiiiike! You have some 'splaining to do!

Easy, I did not target Mojoman. However, his gimmick is proof that I did visit him. The gimmick appears instead of my original action effect when two or more people visit me during the night, forcing me to shy away and merely spooking my target instead of teaching them still art for the duration of the night.

15 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

I can't wait for Nodlied to come back and see how much we have butchered his language

>Butchered language
Says the language that's actually three in a trenchcoat. And, honestly, his google translate didn't even do that bad.

15 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

That's from the Flamingos in Belgium, they're not part of my glorious nation. They should be, but they aren't.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Speaking of missing, where’s @Nodlied?

I was at work.

10 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

@Louis are you scum? What did you do last night?

I didn't do anything last night and I was pretty on time with my say so of doing nothing last night, though it does seem suspicious of me that I said I didn't do anything and then no one dies. Hm that is suspicous

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

The previous game where she and orange were scum, TheIrishDude was missing and she barely got her kill order in on time.

But hey you know who hasnt been here since D1 Cat5. I was here even though I was a bit busy.

##vote Cat5

Just now, Killing_You said:

Nothing important. :v (I don't want to give away my involvement just yet). But curiously, why did you not ask Jeod what he did?

I know what he did, the result has been shown in his arms in this very thread!

It probably IS important though. :v

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Just being sneaky sneaky cheeki breeki. :v 

Let's just say I knew Mojo wasn't your intended target.

I specified that role in my OG D2 post if you looked at it closely. Seems like somebody needs to invest in decryption!

But that's.... very interesting. :v As it's usually a not-so-townish role.

7 minutes ago, Louis said:

I didn't do anything last night and I was pretty on time with my say so of doing nothing last night, though it does seem suspicious of me that I said I didn't do anything and then no one dies. Hm that is suspicous

But hey you know who hasnt been here since D1 Cat5. I was here even though I was a bit busy.

##vote Cat5

Curious. You wanted to take out Cat5 early as scum last time as well.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Also, I may have missed it. @Jeod care to clarify?

I invited him to a banquet. With wine. Perhaps with iocane powder. Perhaps not.

Just now, Jeod said:

I invited him to a banquet. With wine. Perhaps with iocane powder. Perhaps not.

>Invited me to a banquet with wine in my own house.
And people wonder why I still hang out with you people....

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Well, first off you're basing this off of the last game, I'm not scum anymore and I'm playing this as logically as I can. I haven't seen him on, when I have.

So because there was no kill I'm assuming it was him who forgot the game was going on and his partner is probs someone who will highly get suspicious if he made the kill. I don't know.

Just now, Louis said:

What is a driver role?

A driver can switch a player's targets, or at least, switch two player's targets with one another. Say player A targeted player Z during the night, and player B targeted player X. Then the busdriver ensures that player A targets player X and player B targets player Z.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Why’d you do it? Driver roles ruin everything and you don’t have the stablest personality to be one.

Gimme a break, I just wanted to have a little bit of fun this game.

Personally, I'm more interested in why you mentioned Iokane powder.

Just now, Nodlied said:

A driver can switch a player's targets, or at least, switch two player's targets with one another. Say player A targeted player Z during the night, and player B targeted player X. Then the busdriver ensures that player A targets player X and player B targets player Z.

Ah makes sense now