{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

And I know I'm just shooting spitwads from the back of the class, but I don't have anything particularly useful to add right now. I do have some thoughts, but I'd prefer people who have actual info to do their thing (if they're willing, of course, I won't pressure) rather than muddle things with mere conjecture from me. I'm not Shade, after all.

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Well, I certainly didn't kill you. :p

Oh I'm fully aware. :v I'm just curious, since I didn't get any notification. Did you learn anything interesting, or was it something completely different?

You don't actually have to answer if you don't feel like it, but you see why I'm curious.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

Oh I'm fully aware. :v I'm just curious, since I didn't get any notification. Did you learn anything interesting, or was it something completely different?

You don't actually have to answer if you don't feel like it, but you see why I'm curious.

Were you supposed to be notified if you were visited?

Let's see:

We have claims from Killing_You, Jeod, and Mojoman that they all visited Nodlied. Curiously, Jeod is unsure if he actually visited Nodlied.

ChopBam claims to have visited Killing_You.

iLTS received an item?

Sunflower did not visit Nodlied, at least. No other claim.

Nodlied visited Mojoman, resulting in the Swamp German gimmick.

Have we missed anything?

You are the only one with a vote on currently after all. A strange vote though, I should say.

6 hours ago, Jeod said:

##vote Louis

Looks like the scum had a delay. I have zero proof but the meta lines up.

Jeod claims scum had a delay and placed the vote on you, although he visited Nodlied? Where then does his conclusion and vote come from?

Gonna be wiser this game and start making those damn charts sooner. LMK if I missed anything.

D1 Vote N1 Claim
Category 5    
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visit Killing You
FRAYDO FRAYDO  
iLikeToSnipe Voe Received item?
Jeod Spare Voe Visit Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe Visit Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe  
Mojoman Jeod Visit Nodlied
Nodlied Voe
Visited Mojoman, caused gimmick
OrangeP47 Voe  
Sunflower Voe
Did not visit Nodlied

Result Voe, doppelganger No deaths

5 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

You are the only one with a vote on currently after all. A strange vote though, I should say.

Jeod claims scum had a delay and placed the vote on you, although he visited Nodlied? Where then does his conclusion and vote come from?

The previous game where she and orange were scum, TheIrishDude was missing and she barely got her kill order in on time.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

The previous game where she and orange were scum, TheIrishDude was missing and she barely got her kill order in on time.

That, the kill being blocked, or the target being protected are the most likely explanations. I think we need to wait for everyone else to check in, but it's definitely not far fetched.

The other option is that scum thought they were better off using all their roles last night or used a delayed kill. But we have no way to know beyond conjecture.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I mean, this logic holds up, but I'd not base a case on it if we get anything groundbreaking out of the mechanics, so I'm interested in Nodlied showing up.  It's the same reason I'm still not speculating much (that and I went to bed super early last night again cause still drained from the weekened)