{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Could you state again why you picked Killing_You as your masonry target?

Historical reasons by and large, we've been a dream team a lot, but I also considered Nodlied but at the last second I decided I didn't want to wrap myself up in the ILTS/Nodlied debate. Basically KY is someone I get along with pretty well and I didn't suspect him.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Historical reasons by and large, we've been a dream team a lot, but I also considered Nodlied but at the last second I decided I didn't want to wrap myself up in the ILTS/Nodlied debate. Basically KY is someone I get along with pretty well and I didn't suspect him.

Indeed, but you've already broken my trust with a masonry in the past, so don't expect me to defend you tooth and nail against a good argument.

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Wrong answer. A townie would just say no and let mechanics prove the claim.

##vote OrangeP47

Like this one, which is actually a good point.

10 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

There's no posting gimmick, just do your best to be honest.

So what exactly does it do?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Indeed, but you've already broken my trust with a masonry in the past, so don't expect me to defend you tooth and nail against a good argument.

Like this one, which is actually a good point.

So what exactly does it do?

I mean, I'm sitting down into like 10 posts with my calzone being too hot and I'm just annoyed something is going on and I'm not quite sure what it is, of course I counter with snark :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also can I complain you guys are most active when I'm trying to eat :v

We've got to maximize our annoyance!

Is there any other information you learned as a fact last night? Either from KY in your masonry or any result from an action your or another player took.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

We've got to maximize our annoyance!

Is there any other information you learned as a fact last night? Either from KY in your masonry or any result from an action your or another player took.

No, can't use my investigation at the same time as my masonry action. I'll admit KY told me about redirecting Nodlied before it became public in the thread, but you all know that now.

50 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Now that's interesting, seems Nodlied and FRAYDO were very popular last night.

More popular than you, it seems. Even if I'd allow for a presidential election in.... my house.... you'd probably lose to either me or Donald Duck.

15 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

There's no posting gimmick, just do your best to be honest.

>No gimmick
I'm disappoint in your lack of fun.