{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

As for Orange, I believe he started to suspect the whole thing was BS or that he'd found a way around it. If he was town why wouldn't he have been straightforward in the beginning?

Wouldn't it make more sense for me to be more truthful in the beginning then, during the time I was actually being snarky :p

You guys should refrain from reading too much into Orange's reaction to the circle of truth action. He has a reasonable expectation to be informed of what restrictions he did or did not have due to the action. He did not get them in a timely fashion because I was still sleeping at the time.

4 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Maybe this will help.

##summon player @Nodlied

Also never resolved this action so doing it now.

2 hours ago, Sunflower said:

@FRAYDO

Glad you're still here with us today! Did you try to follow someone else or did you do nothing and get controlled into following Jeod?

A very good guess! Yes, the second happened. I did nothing and was controlled into following Jeod.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

A very good guess! Yes, the second happened. I did nothing and was controlled into following Jeod.

As a tracker I'd want to know as much as possible. Any reason you tried to do nothing?

8 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Exactly my point if you were town. If you were town why not just say "I'm town"?

I was very busy at the exact moment I came back and it looked like you were all expecting "something" from me, and when I'm short on time, snark is what suffices.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Likely because I have no night actions available to use aside from passing items

So you were given a temporary tracking ability from out of left field, and forced to follow someone?

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

So you're not actually a tracker? 

No.

12 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

So you were given a temporary tracking ability from out of left field, and forced to follow someone?

Yes!

11 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

@FRAYDO Did you try passing any items? I see a potential connection with iLTS but want to hear it from you.

I passed a ticket to iLTS. He should now have a night action that allows him to visit me, should he so wish to. He has no obligation to, but it’s a masonry option for him.