{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

19 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

@Jeod does your action replace a person's night action or add a 2nd night action?

It’s an action within the masonry.

19 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

This is pure galaxy brain logic. 

*Dad brain logic

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

It’s an action within the masonry.

What I'm getting at is, could FRAYDO have performed a kill attempt in addition to your in-masonry action? Or did your in-masonry action foil any other possible night actions he would have taken?

Just now, ChopBam said:

What I'm getting at is, could FRAYDO have performed a kill attempt in addition to your in-masonry action? Or did your in-masonry action foil any other possible night actions he would have taken?

Wait, did I miss something? Were Jeod and FRAYDO in a masonry together?

1 hour ago, Louis said:

##unvote

I am curious also, okay so big thing I did lie about is what I did last night. I only have a passive action which I'm not going to reveal. And i had an item which doesn't tell me what it does besides to pass it which I passed onto Cat5. I hope he can confirm that. All I did last night was pass along an item 

Are you fucking shitting me? That is literally the only way that is possible and I don't believe it.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

You’re confusing things. I visited Nodlied to form a masonry. While in a masonry with Nodlied, we both have access to a battle of wits action exclusive to the masonry and its participants.

Just now, Jeod said:

You’re confusing things. I visited Nodlied to form a masonry. While in a masonry with Nodlied, we both have access to a battle of wits action exclusive to the masonry and its participants.

Sounds quite.... extraordinary.

I don’t like how many of our cards have been shown already. Granted I don’t much care for devious gambits this time due to the major life event, but I don’t speak for the other blabbermouths.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I didn't really want to out myself, but I felt like scum would figure me out on their own, so wanted to give us as much info as I could while I still can.

FRAYDO saying he was saved was enough for the time being though.

Is this all about accurate?

D1 Vote N1 Claim
Category 5  
Visited Louis, received item from Louis
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
FRAYDO FRAYDO
Passed a ticket to iLTS; Redirected <from no action> to follow Jeod, tracked to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Voe
Received ticket from FRAYDO; Gave FRAYDO bonus action to track Jeod
Jeod Spare Voe
Masonry w/ Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe
BUS DRIVER Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe
Passed an item to Cat5; no other action
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
Nodlied Voe
Redirected->Mojoman, gimmick
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Sunflower Voe
Visited FRAYDO, saving him

Result Voe, doppelganger
No deaths, FRAYDO saved

You know, it's funny. Being neutral means people are a little more forthcoming with info in private settings than usual. My role flavor would call me to be a bit more revealing than I've been, but I still feel that this info is necessary to put town on the right track.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Excellent. This means FRAYDO and Sunflower aren’t yet in the clear. The way they went about doing it was a bit suspect so I figured there might be an alternative.

Well, here's the problem; A little birdie told me that FRAYDO is neutral, and even managed to mention something about his role that was basically confirmed when it was revealed that the item FRAYDO passed was a ticket. Orange wasn't responsive as to how he got this information, but my working theory is that he has a partner, and that partner is either Cat5 or Louis.

39 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The impossible thing that happened is that I received an item. Because of my action, I thought it impossible for me to receive any item, but given that it came from my target, that makes sense now.

And what was your action? Also, what was this item?

7 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Is this all about accurate?

D1 Vote N1 Claim
Category 5  
Visited Louis, received item from Louis
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
FRAYDO FRAYDO
Passed a ticket to iLTS; Redirected <from no action> to follow Jeod, tracked to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Voe
Received ticket from FRAYDO; Gave FRAYDO bonus action to track Jeod
Jeod Spare Voe
Masonry w/ Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe
BUS DRIVER Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe
Passed an item to Cat5; no other action
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
Nodlied Voe
Redirected->Mojoman, gimmick
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Sunflower Voe
Visited FRAYDO, saving him

Result Voe, doppelganger
No deaths, FRAYDO saved

Looks right to me, except for the fact that I don't drive a bus. :v 

(Yeah, I'm being pedantic for the sake of humor. My night action is very similar to a bus driver.)

I was going back and forth in my head about the bus driver. While I was considering putting him up for lynch today as less chaos is generally better for town, I'm actually in favor of keeping KY alive for now. While yes it's chaotic, he can help us identify the nightkill suspect if the right targets are switched and the truth is told the following day.

In addition to the above, I also think we have better lynches. I highly doubt Louis and FRAYDO are in on something together. It'd be a real bad scum move. I'm still not entirely sure I understand the masonry w/ actions that Jeod and Nodlied are a part of but I guess that can slide for now. OrangeP47 is still seeming very fishy in my mind, for all the reasons already listed, but I'd rather see what other extraordinary things might come around today before locking something in.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

It's probably worth mentioning that my night action is somewhat random. I don't get to pick who my target ends up going to.

Basically, I didn't specifically make Nodlied go to Mojo. I just screwed with Nodlied.

As a neutral driver, what's your goal?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Are you literally the character played by Ryan Gosling in Drive?

Ha, no. :P

Honestly, I can't believe nobody guessed my flavor. Not even Mike of all people. I've dropped plenty of hints, figure it out yourself if it matters that much.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The impossible thing that happened is that I received an item. Because of my action, I thought it impossible for me to receive any item, but given that it came from my target, that makes sense now.

I don't get it, care to explain please? I'd like to know what you did to me.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Are you fucking shitting me? That is literally the only way that is possible and I don't believe it.

I'd also like to know why you targeted me and why you think that the only way you can get an item is to target a player? If that's what I'm assuming.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

It's probably worth mentioning that my night action is somewhat random. I don't get to pick who my target ends up going to.

Basically, I didn't specifically make Nodlied go to Mojo. I just screwed with Nodlied.

So I'm guessing you are not told whom your target is switched to then, either? So if for example you targeted FRAYDO and he died, you wouldn't know who might've been switch to targeting him?

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Well, here's the problem; A little birdie told me that FRAYDO is neutral, and even managed to mention something about his role that was basically confirmed when it was revealed that the item FRAYDO passed was a ticket. Orange wasn't responsive as to how he got this information, but my working theory is that he has a partner, and that partner is either Cat5 or Louis.

Intelligence Dubious.™

I don't like this at all. Killing_You, you claim bus driver. Orange claims Masonry action and also has provided you with information of dubious source. If Cat5's claim of visiting Louis is true, then he is clear at least of "obtaining" this information. Louis said she has done nothing but pass an item, but with that said it's possible she is an investigative role and copped me, passing along her result to Orange in a doc. Would that be a reasonable assumption? @Louis @OrangeP47

22 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Intelligence Dubious.™

I don't like this at all. Killing_You, you claim bus driver. Orange claims Masonry action and also has provided you with information of dubious source. If Cat5's claim of visiting Louis is true, then he is clear at least of "obtaining" this information. Louis said she has done nothing but pass an item, but with that said it's possible she is an investigative role and copped me, passing along her result to Orange in a doc. Would that be a reasonable assumption? @Louis @OrangeP47

Huh? But I'm not claiming to have copped your, nor am I in any doc with Orange.

I do not want to confirm nor deny until I hear from Orange how this information came about, though I now wonder if Mojo may be on to something here.

6 hours ago, Mojoman said:

Watch there be 1 scum, 2 town, and the rest are actually neutral.

Jesus christ.