{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

A good aquaintance of mine who has donated me some of my own food and wine.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I don't know what that means.

##vote Nodlied

He means me. I told him in the masonry that I targeted "Voe" as a ploy to see if he'd give up information. He responded that he was "Mike".

Just now, Sunflower said:

Starting the day by immediately trying to justify why I kill wasn't made with Louis being afk, apparently lying about what you did last night, and generally trying to throw town off track. Just generally being a suspicious guy.

:smug:

Can't help who I am. But I never lied about what I did last night.

I went ahead and made a chart myself. For me, it's easier to read no offense ChopBam :alp:
Anything missing? Corrections?

Spooky Scary Chart D1 N1
Category 5 Voted no one Visited Louis, received item from Louis
ChopBam Voted OrangeP47 Visited Killing_You
FRAYDO Voted FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLikeToSnipe
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Voted Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
Jeod Voted Spare Voe Masonry with Nodlied
Killing_You Voted Spare Voe Bus Driver / Nodlied
Louis Voted Spare Voe Passed item to Category5
No action claim
Mojoman Voted Jeod Visited Nodlied
Nodlied Voted Voe Visited Mojoman, forced Dutch gimmick
OrangeP47 Voted Voe Masonry with Killing_You
Sunflower Voted Voe Doctored FRAYDO
[RESULT] Effectively NoLynch NK failed, target was saved

4 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Oh shit you actually said that!

Dis gon be gud

The thing is, I'm a bit neutral on some of the things Jeod has said, so he actually hasn't quite reached that level, but some of the things he's said are a bit reachy.  But I'll admit my starting position this time of the Voe Voters being more likely scum was a bit reachy too, so...

14 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I went ahead and made a chart myself. For me, it's easier to read no offense ChopBam :alp:
Anything missing? Corrections?

Spooky Scary Chart D1 N1
Category 5 Voted no one Visited Louis, received item from Louis
ChopBam Voted OrangeP47 Visited Killing_You
FRAYDO Voted FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLikeToSnipe
iLikeToSnipe Voted Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
Jeod Voted Spare Voe Masonry with Nodlied
Killing_You Voted Spare Voe Bus Driver / Nodlied
Louis Voted Spare Voe Passed item to Category5
No action claim
Mojoman Voted Jeod Visited Nodlied
Nodlied Voted Voe Visited Mojoman, forced Dutch gimmick
OrangeP47 Voted Voe Masonry with Killing_You
Sunflower Voted Voe Doctored FRAYDO
[RESULT] Effectively NoLynch NK failed, target was saved

I have a correction to make--use my chart. :p 

D1 N1
Category 5 <No Vote> Visited Louis, received item from Louis
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
FRAYDO FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLTS
iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe Passed item to Cat5
No action claim
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman, forced Dutch gimmick
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO
[RESULT] Effectively Nolynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved

I think we need to decide if we want to play it safe or if we want more info. A no lynch won't really give us more info, it really gives more control of information to mafia.

Looking at the actions, we have three "islands of confirmation":

• Orange/KY
  • FRAYDO/Sunflower
  • Cat5/Louis

Each of these pairs vouch for each other during N1 but they're the only ones who can vouch for each other. For example, Nodlied claims a masonry with Jeod and FRAYDO tracked Jeod to Nodlied with a bonus action; but only Orange and KY can verify Orange's claim of a masonry. There isn't a "third party" to their claims.

We can at least confirm a little bit of the other actions Orange and KY have claimed. I can vouch for FRAYDO giving me a golden ticket and nobody has counter-claimed Sunflower for doctor.

If we're going to lynch anybody it should be from one of these pairs. I'm leaning towards Orange or Cat5 personally. But I'm still not sure if that's a better option than a no lynch, just that it's the second best option at least.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I think we need to decide if we want to play it safe or if we want more info. A no lynch won't really give us more info, it really gives more control of information to mafia.

• Orange/KY
  • FRAYDO/Sunflower
  • Cat5/Louis

Each of these pairs vouch for each other during N1 but they're the only ones who can vouch for each other. For example, Nodlied claims a masonry with Jeod and FRAYDO tracked Jeod to Nodlied with a bonus action; but only Orange and KY can verify Orange's claim of a masonry. There isn't a "third party" to their claims.

We can at least confirm a little bit of the other actions Orange and KY have claimed. I can vouch for FRAYDO giving me a golden ticket and nobody has counter-claimed Sunflower for doctor.

If we're going to lynch anybody it should be from one of these pairs. I'm leaning towards Orange or Cat5 personally. But I'm still not sure if that's a better option than a no lynch, just that it's the second best option at least.

Out of those pairs, I want to know the most from the Cat5/Louis area. I don't like the lack of real information (aside from an item).

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

• Orange/KY
  • FRAYDO/Sunflower
  • Cat5/Louis

You should all be able to verify our masonry given the content of what KY and I have said, and we've both independently revealed information from the same info pool at different times, so either we have a masonry or we're BOTH the scum team.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You should all be able to verify our masonry given the content of what KY and I have said, and we've both independently revealed information from the same info pool at different times, so either we have a masonry or we're BOTH the scum team.

Which, if you think that, okay I guess, but wow would that be a bold strategy.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

We can verify you have a shared doc together. Whether that's a masonry or not is unconfirmed. I'm leaning towards masonry, but it's not something we can actually confirm. I'm just listing all the options I'm aware of.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

We can verify you have a shared doc together. Whether that's a masonry or not is unconfirmed. I'm leaning towards masonry, but it's not something we can actually confirm. I'm just listing all the options I'm aware of.

I mean, next time I'm scum, it gives me the idea to just pretend to be a mason with my partner. :p

Though now that I've said it, it won't work here.  Will probably have to save it for a rare closed setup on MU.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, next time I'm scum, it gives me the idea to just pretend to be a mason with my partner. :p

Though now that I've said it, it won't work here.  Will probably have to save it for a rare closed setup on MU.

In before this is a mindgame to make us think that you're not actually a fake scum mason here! :v