{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, Killing_You said:

No. As mentioned earlier, Orange has a rolecop item that he used on FRAYDO last night. Lemme fetch the quote real quick.

It's not in the chart, and nobody corrected me when I posted the chart, so shrug.

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I suppose you're right, and if I want a leg to stand on, I need to be forthcoming. It was an item. I have a "party profiler" that only works one time for each person (have to pass it next night... well.... I could just hold onto it and render it useless...)

With an item thief you can see why I'd be hesitant to share that though, but maybe pass works first, and I feel as if FRAYDO being known is more important.  Sorry for not speaking up last night but I was busy and under the weather again.

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, for added info, FRAYDO is Willy Wonka.

5 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

XW0wB.gif

WELL NOW. YOU GOT ME. THANKS, PAL.

There we go, plus proof.

Ah okay.

##NoLynch

D1 N1
Category 5 <No Vote> Hid behind Louis
Received item from Louis
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
FRAYDO FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe Passed item to Cat5
No action claim
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman, forced Dutch gimmick
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used rolecop item on FRAYDO
Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO
[RESULT] Effectively Nolynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved

Just now, Killing_You said:

Wouldn't they hit Louis instead, then?

Nope, if they targeted Cat5 they'd have missed since he hid behind Louis. If they killed Louis then Cat5 would have died with her.

So a short summary of where I'm at. I'll start by saying it's possible to case nearly every damn person in the game, which isn't good, so I don't particularly fault ILTS for that though I agree in general it's not a good look.  That's not to say I don't rate some people more highly or lowly than others.

While I was unhappy with KY, he's provided good summaries today, and while I don't rule out him being TP yet, for the moment I'm willing to go less agro on him/give him a second chance if he's willing to keep up those contributions.  Using his classification methods, I agree the most concern is in the Louis/Cat 5 area, but I don't have anything to personally sort there so I really can't say.  I don't know if I buy Cat 5's claim, but I caution everyone from buying it simply on the grounds that you like the character he claimed.  Picking a good character to be, or pretend to be (it might not even be who he really is) doesn't mean he's a goodie, and we can't verify.  I'd give the same rant about Louis but we know diddly squat about her, so....

As for FRAYDO, I don't like how shifty he's been I don't need to rehash that.  In regards to others, as far as ILTS/Nodlied goes, I think Nodlied is better than ILTS, and I agree ILTS has been acting weird, in multiple ways. Honestly, I could really say that about Jeod and Chopbam too, but Jeod isn't pinging my alarm bells as much, maybe because of the way he's going about things, and Chopbam always sets me off, so...  Like, Jeod may be proposing some "interesting" ideas but at least he admits they might be long shots. ILTS seems more Shadian (despite my earlier snark, just couldn't resist then :v)

I also admit that Sunflower could be caught up in all this.... but I'm just going to choose to believe she's actually the doctor... SOMEONE

(Not copy-pasting the whole thing)

I also admit that Sunflower could be caught up in all this.... but I'm just going to choose to believe she's actually the doctor... SOMEONE has to be town besides me, so I'll add her to the list for now.

Votes piling up on NoLynch, so I don't feel the need to keep up my vote anymore. However, I don't like how iLTS has been dancing around the question of reads, so he's high on my list. And if I cross-reference the list of possible suspects based on claimed actions with the list of people whose actions can be linked to their items and are therefore not clear, Louis shows up on both. I can't quite prove that those two are on a team, but there's no real evidence in the opposite direction, either. I'm putting my vote on Louis, but I'm open to switching to iLikeToSnipe.

##vote Louis

My death resulting from following Jeod is a possibility still, and something I want to consider for this post. Were that the case, iLTS would be at fault for sending me to my death. I'm currently not sold on a scum iLTS forcing me to follow a scum Jeod only for me to survive and have gained some knowledge. Were Jeod responsible for my death and I stayed dead, iLTS could have simply not claimed any control at all and left my NK a mystery. However, maybe Sunflower's save threw a wrench in that plan completely.

Jeod and iLTS may be our team.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

My death resulting from following Jeod is a possibility still, and something I want to consider for this post. Were that the case, iLTS would be at fault for sending me to my death. I'm currently not sold on a scum iLTS forcing me to follow a scum Jeod only for me to survive and have gained some knowledge. Were Jeod responsible for my death and I stayed dead, iLTS could have simply not claimed any control at all and left my NK a mystery. However, maybe Sunflower's save threw a wrench in that plan completely.

Jeod and iLTS may be our team.

##vote iLikeToSnipe

Excuse me?