{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

I guess it wouldn't do harm to say I have the amulet now. I received it during the night, did not steal it from Cat5 since I have no stealing actions. I also got no info on it relating to death. So I'm a bit interested on how you initially received more information on that @Louis.

In my mind right now, the names colored red here are the only ones who could have killed Mojoman during the night.

D1 N1 D2 N2
Category 5 <No Vote> Hid behind Louis
Received item from Louis
OrangeP47 ???
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY No Lynch Attempted to visit Nodlied
Roleblocked
Received amulet
FRAYDO FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe  
Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied iLikeToSnipe Roleblocked
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied iLikeToSnipe BUS DRIVER / ChopBam
Louis Spare Voe Passed item to Cat5
No action claim (
???)
<No Vote> ???
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman,
Forcing Dutch gimmick
<No Vote> Was put into a pumpkin
Roleblocked ChopBam and Jeod
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used rolecop item on FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe Passed rolecop item
Action (
???)
Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO No Lynch Doctored Orange
iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead  
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied <No Vote> Dead
[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

In my mind right now, the names colored red here are the only ones who could have killed Mojoman during the night.

D1 N1 D2 N2
Received item from Louis
OrangeP47 ???
Roleblocked
Received amulet
iLikeToSnipe  
No action claim (
???)
<No Vote> ???
Forcing Dutch gimmick
Action (
???)
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead  
[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town

Right now I don't want to say too much, but I don't think it's Louis.

Also, the kill could have been a delayed result of the Dutch gimmick, I suppose, if we're keeping all options open.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

You passed her the item, didn't you. :p

I will not confirm or deny to preserve the WIFOM shield, but I've told KY the reason and he can confirm if I have a good reason or not, at the very least. I'm basically waiting for Louis to speak first though, and then I'll elaborate more, so I'm not gonna keep it undercover forever.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I will not confirm or deny to preserve the WIFOM shield, but I've told KY the reason and he can confirm if I have a good reason or not, at the very least. I'm basically waiting for Louis to speak first though, and then I'll elaborate more, so I'm not gonna keep it undercover forever.

I am also trusting that you really do have a 100% neutral confirmation on FRAYDO. If you are not scum, and there are no delayed kills, and players cannot take two actions at once, it would seem our Mojoman killer is most likely Cat5.

D1 N1 D2 N2
Received item from Louis
OrangeP47 ???
Roleblocked
Received amulet
iLikeToSnipe  
No action claim (
???)
<No Vote> ???
Forcing Dutch gimmick
Action (
???)
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead  

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's a good reason, and frankly I see no need to hide it.

Just now, Killing_You said:

It's a good reason, and frankly I see no need to hide it.

I mean, normally you'd want me to speak up first for verification, but since I told you, we can do that anyway (unless people still think we're both in cahoots together). I'm just being polite letting Louis explain what she did or didn't do first, but I guess if people demand it, I can go ahead and say it first.

14 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I guess it wouldn't do harm to say I have the amulet now. I received it during the night, did not steal it from Cat5 since I have no stealing actions. I also got no info on it relating to death. So I'm a bit interested on how you initially received more information on that @Louis.

First off, you guys talk about the Dutch gimmick was that the moment everyone spoke Dutch?

Secondly, last night I tried to steal and item from Jeod but didn't succeed because he didn't have any items.

Third, with the amulet it was the description that I got I must've change and I dont know what it says now, because I don't have it anymore.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

First off, you guys talk about the Dutch gimmick was that the moment everyone spoke Dutch?

Secondly, last night I tried to steal and item from Jeod but didn't succeed because he didn't have any items.

Third, with the amulet it was the description that I got I must've change and I dont know what it says now, because I don't have it anymore.

What? That's not what my report showed? My report showed you did nothing 0_o

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

What? That's not what my report showed? My report showed you did nothing 0_o

Doesn't she have a passive that protects her from night actions? This could possibly include tracking. It's why I didn't bother attempting to visit her.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Doesn't she have a passive that protects her from night actions? This could possibly include tracking. It's why I didn't bother attempting to visit her.

Well my track is random (exclude one) so I didn't exactly pick. I thought it was just claimed BP anyway, though it's not exactly like Louis is known for explaining things.  She did previously claim not to have any abilities though aside from that I'm pretty sure, so now being a thief should be a red flag.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well my track is random (exclude one) so I didn't exactly pick. I thought it was just claimed BP anyway, though it's not exactly like Louis is known for explaining things.  She did previously claim not to have any abilities though aside from that I'm pretty sure, so now being a thief should be a red flag.

Yeah it's definitely not the first time this game that she hasn't explained things until they were dredged out of her.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I am honestly still suspicious that she claims she did zilch on night one.

Well I did say I passed an item.

Okay I do have one ability that allows me to steal, but why would I reveal all my cards on the first day we actually so stuff

3 minutes ago, Louis said:

I honestly have nothing to say

Is there anything in your role, or any action you took, that might explain why a tracker action on you last night would have showed nothing when you did something? Did you attempt to steal any items on N1, and if not, then why not?

I don't like this. Information surrounding Louis is dubious at best. She was on the suspect list yesterday, and today isn't helping her case.

I'll be AFK on and off over the weekend, but suspect Alpha for me is Louis. Also please examine Mojo's posts in my absence, and see if he said anything that would draw the kill to him.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I don't know if he was lying or not because I didn't get a report that I was being tracked down.

Given how actions have resolved so far, being tracked might not have generated a report. Others have reported not knowing they've been visited, correct?