{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Is there anything in your role, or any action you took, that might explain why a tracker action on you last night would have showed nothing when you did something? Did you attempt to steal any items on N1, and if not, then why not?

No I didn't attempt to steal any item n1 because I thought with only one night action I wanted to pass the amulet because it was associated with death and I didn't want to die the first day

17 minutes ago, Louis said:

No I didn't attempt to steal any item n1 because I thought with only one night action I wanted to pass the amulet because it was associated with death and I didn't want to die the first day

Usually item actions are separate from character actions. I don't have any items so I can't verify whether it's changed this game.

I will vouch for Nodlied--he's been consistent the entire game and forthcoming both here and in our masonry, which ended as of daystart.

The amulet may have not been stolen by a player, but passed on its own every time a player dies. Louis, who did you pass the amulet to and whoever you did pass it to, do you still have it given Mojoman's death?

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

The amulet may have not been stolen by a player, but passed on its own every time a player dies. Louis, who did you pass the amulet to and whoever you did pass it to, do you still have it given Mojoman's death?

Louis passed it to Category 5, who said it was stolen. Now I have it, received during N2.

19 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Also, someone apparently really wanted the item that Louis gave me because it was stolen during the day. Unfortunately I didn't bother to look at what it was other than to confirm that I couldn't use it. An amulet of some kind. I suppose Louis could describe it in more detail, now that it is missing and presumably in scum hands.

Correct. N1 had no kill, so Louis was able to pass it to Cat5 with no repercussions. At the end of D2, iLTS was lynched, so the amulet got passed on its own. N3 though is a toss-up and if she passed it to you and you got to keep it, the theory is shot.

10 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Usually item actions are separate from character actions. I don't have any items so I can't verify whether it's changed this game.

I can't figure out how to paste two quotes from different pages, but it says on the D1 post that you can use items and actions at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Correct. N1 had no kill, so Louis was able to pass it to Cat5 with no repercussions. At the end of D2, iLTS was lynched, so the amulet got passed on its own. N3 though is a toss-up and if she passed it to you and you got to keep it, the theory is shot.

Which theory? You're assuming it went back to Louis at iLTS lynch?

9 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I will vouch for Nodlied--he's been consistent the entire game and forthcoming both here and in our masonry, which ended as of daystart.

Well I didn't know it was a separate action thingy.

I don't know where it passed after Cat5 but I think Chop said he had it.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

We'll have to see if it passes after this day if someone gets lynched.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

@Louis, don't you still have the amulet's description in your PM? If not, do you remember what it said about death?

I don't know if it would say anything. I got stuffed in the pumpkin and, at the end of it, the PM said that I now have the pumpkin. Nothing to suggest that it's an item though. Currently waiting on Retaliation or Shade to answer that.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I can't figure out how to paste two quotes from different pages, but it says on the D1 post that you can use items and actions at the same time.

Oh thanks. So an extension to my amulet theory is that it ensures a kill in the event the game stalls. Since there was no kill N1, I wonder if Louis was "marked for death" by the amulet. However, since there has been death now, it has not given Chopbam the same mark.

Tl;dr, it's a cursed item.

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

No I don't anymore, you'd have to ask Chop to see what it says now

I guess I'll clarify the post of mine that I'm quoting below: there is no description. I just have this weird amulet in my possession.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

I also got no info on it relating to death.