{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I'm kinda unhappy about Louis and Cat 5 being the main candidates because if they're really town, they're probably the people scum need lynched the most. Then again, I guess all that town protection could be too good to be true.

town protection?

I'm kinda unhappy about Louis and Cat 5 being the main candidates because if they're really town, they're probably the people scum need lynched the most. Then again, I guess all that town protection could be too good to be true.

I mean, if you're the doctor, you're probably the person scum needs gone the most, unless you have a secret :p

The issue is that both of them are pretty unverified. There's also no way we can check a hider. Although Cat5's disbelief after receiving an item N1 did sound genuïne.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, if you're the doctor, you're probably the person scum needs gone the most, unless you have a secret :p

There's also the chance scum is betting on Sunflower not dying and pushing that as a ''there's no real doctor'', although Fraydo's story would make that difficult. :v

I was thinking about an angle where Cat5 and Louis are a scumteam. When Cat5 claimed Hider and said Louis wouldn't recognize it, Louis didn't ask more about the role. In combination with inability to verify, I think one if not both of them are scum.

49 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I was thinking about an angle where Cat5 and Louis are a scumteam. When Cat5 claimed Hider and said Louis wouldn't recognize it, Louis didn't ask more about the role. In combination with inability to verify, I think one if not both of them are scum.

Not only does this make a lot of sense, but it explains a few things that have been bothering me. Specifically; the fact that neither Louis nor Cat5 had verifiable claims either night, the fact that both of them were the only ones to be unverifiable both nights, the fact that Orange got a different result from Louis' claim, and the fact that Cat5 has continuously hid behind Louis. The only other thing that bothers me at the moment is the fact that we don't know anything about ChopBam's role, but let's set that aside for now.

Instead, let's look at the discrepancy with the N2 result. Personally, I don't think it's an accident that the reports are different (especially since, in my experience at least, failing to steal someone's items still counts as "visiting" them) and that Cat5 has chosen the same person to hide behind. I have a theory: Category 5 is hiding the investigation results. Pretty much everything falls into place. Them being a scum team would explain the first two, but him having to actively hide the results explains why Orange's result was not what Louis' report was, and it would explain why Cat5 has continuously "hid behind" her.

50 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Do we have a compiling of N2 actions yet? What if Mojoman wasn't the intended kill target?

Here's a copy/pasta from earlier. Should've done this sooner to keep it updated. (Don't mind my added commentary regarding night actions, it's about whether they were verified or not)

D1 N1 D2 N2
Category 5 <No Vote>

Hid behind Louis
Received item from Louis
Unverified, FRAYDO kill suspect

OrangeP47

Hid behind Louis
Unverified, Mojo kill suspect

ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
No Lynch Attempted to visit Nodlied
Roleblocked
Verified, clear in Mojo case
FRAYDO FRAYDO

Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
Verified, sudoku attempt implausible

iLikeToSnipe Passed ticket to KY

Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied
Verified, clear in FRAYDO case
iLikeToSnipe Roleblocked
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe BUS DRIVER / ChopBam
Louis Spare Voe Passed item to Cat5
No action claim
<No Vote> Item thief/Jeod
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman,
Forcing Dutch gimmick
<No Vote> Was put into a pumpkin
Roleblocked ChopBam and Jeod
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used rolecop item on FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe RNG Tracker/Louis
Pass Profiler/Unknown
Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO
No Lynch

Doctored Orange

iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead -
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
<No Vote> Dead
[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town

Just now, Jeod said:

I suppose KY can also answer that question.

My PM doesn't specify, but based on the info Orange got from copping FRAYDO, I'm his "heir," so to speak. I just need to stay alive and hold the ticket for him to win, in the event that he dies.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

My PM doesn't specify, but based on the info Orange got from copping FRAYDO, I'm his "heir," so to speak. I just need to stay alive and hold the ticket for him to win, in the event that he dies.

That sounds like a balanced neutral role--pass an item to whoever you think will survive to the end of the game, and win if they do.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

I mean the explaination Cat5 said about what a hider did was good, I didn't have to ask more. Why does me not asking more irk you more that I'm scum.