{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, Louis said:

So what's wrong with that?

It's the sort of thing where things don't add up unless you use precise language. So, about when on Day 1 did you receive the amulet? Can you use post timestamps to show the general situation at the time of receipt?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Didn't the amulet also disappear from Cat5 during the day?

Which is why I'm wondering if we have invisible day actions that some shady people are able to use.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It's the sort of thing where things don't add up unless you use precise language. So, about when on Day 1 did you receive the amulet? Can you use post timestamps to show the general situation at the time of receipt?

No I don't have one on here besides my pm which I can't post.

Just now, Louis said:

You don't need to post your PM, just tell us about what time during Day 1 you got the amulet. What was being discussed at the time?

Just now, Louis said:

I mean, just tell us what time it was roughly and we can compare it to the thread at that time. You don't have to direct quote or anything. Like say "3 pm Wednesday" or whatever.

Ok, so my pumpkin is, in fact, an item.

It forces the target to use his night action on another target in addition to his original target. It is not specified how the pumpkined player is to aquire the additional target. So I assume that it is random.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Ok, so my pumpkin is, in fact, an item.

It forces the target to use his night action on another target in addition to his original target. It is not specified how the pumpkined player is to aquire the additional target. So I assume that it is random.

I bet Jack Mojoman gave you the pumpkin. Seems like a Skellington thing to do.