{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, Louis said:

But is that possible? I've never hosted a game before but is it possible to have two night kills? 

Yeah to the best of my knowledge.

Also how many TPs are there because there seems to be a lot

It is possible for there to be many kills. It's even possible for the scum to die at night!

As for non town/scum people, I got a neutral read on FRAYDO, but I felt he's a bit more sinister than that. KY claims neutral as well. I guess we could fit another, but that might be pushing it. If we did, there might be only one scum.

Just now, Sunflower said:

FRAYDO died yesterday though. So unless dying was all part of his master plan and I somehow foiled it, I don't see how he could be scum. He might be something scary, but hopefully I'll be on his good side for saving him. :p

Well I'm talking about how the neutral/TP line is blury :P

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It is possible for there to be many kills. It's even possible for the scum to die at night!

As for non town/scum people, I got a neutral read on FRAYDO, but I felt he's a bit more sinister than that. KY claims neutral as well. I guess we could fit another, but that might be pushing it. If we did, there might be only one scum.

So 2 TP or Neutral, 6 Townies, and 2 Scum?

Checking the time, I was notified that the amulet was no longer in my possession a couple hours after hammer. I don't know for sure if it was the result of a day action and I was notified late, happened after the lynch, or if it was a night action that was resolved instantly. However, for it to wind up with Chopbam would either suggest that he took it, or whoever gave it to him stole it during the day in order to pass it again during the night. It seems similar to Majora's Mask, so I think someone is lying about how it's getting moved around, and I'm leaning towards it being Louis given the discrepancy between her and Orange's reports.

Which is unfortunate given that she has claimed BP. I hid behind her again given that she would seem to offer me an extra layer of protection, but perhaps that is too good to be true. 

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It seems similar to Majora's Mask, so I think someone is lying about how it's getting moved around, and I'm leaning towards it being Louis given the discrepancy between her and Orange's reports.

Which is unfortunate given that she has claimed BP. I hid behind her again given that she would seem to offer me an extra layer of protection, but perhaps that is too good to be true. 

Majora's Mask?

I honestly have no idea how it's being passed around. I do think we're wasting just a bit of time figuring out what the amulet does but really how that is helpful for scum.

Do now that you know I'm BP you're hiding behind me? I don't like how I'm being used for your personal gain. I don't think you're scum, yet, because you haven't been on a lot lately. I can't get a read on you.

I was given a clarification that I lost the amulet specifically at the start of the night phase. I still think that could be the result of a hidden day action, but I'm less sure now. Still, I think unless ChopBam took it himself, someone else had to be the go-between over the night phase.

13 hours ago, Jeod said:

image.thumb.png.78a36193f2082fe5af02f5e1d5cc7d21.png

Pencil me in as Voe. :v 

12 hours ago, Sunflower said:

If she is scum, Jeod is almost definitely her partner.

I disagree. There's been a bit too much hostility between the two. Plus, I'm getting a town read on Jeod.

12 hours ago, Jeod said:

Very true. However I think Mojo passed the pumpkin. KY could also have roleblocked me. See, thing is, we have multiple roleblocking abilities and items, which need to be balanced out by an item that can allow two nightkills if given to scum, and an item that may curse the holder if there are no consecutive kills.

Do I know too much?

Why would I have roleblocked you when I don't have a blocking action? 

The discrepancy with Louis' action resolution bothers me, especially since she's still on the suspect list for FRAYDO's attempted murder. I don't think she's responsible for Mojo, but her being an item thief worries me.

##vote Louis

Just now, Jeod said:

Redirecting me to a dead target.

I... guess that would work? I didn't target you, though, and even if I did, I have no control over where you'd end up.

Anyway, I'm gonna look back over who claimed what. I want to get a suspect list for N2.

Hi, apologies. First of the month has made work busy so I am unable to contribute much until late this evening. I will try to catch up on reading in the meantime.

Last night I successfully passed a ticket away. I have not read closely enough yet to see anyone speak up, but they can claim if they want to.

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

The discrepancy with Louis' action resolution bothers me, especially since she's still on the suspect list for FRAYDO's attempted murder. I don't think she's responsible for Mojo, but her being an item thief worries me.

##vote Louis

There's been confusion on everyone's end because of the amulet thingy. This is the first time I actually have an ability I can use to my advantage. Also, how is being an item thief worry you? I take stuff I don't kill people.

The first night I thought a passing counted as one move partially due to me not fully reading the rules entirely, so I'd understand that you might think I'm responsible for FRAYDO's attempted murder.

I made a mistake and now it's coming back to bit me.

And ChopBam to the rescue as I'm rereading. I'll have my own commentary as well. Also disclaimer, just because you may be listed as a suspect on a certain night does not mean I am calling you scum. Conversely, just because you may be listed as clear does not mean I am calling you town.

17 hours ago, ChopBam said:

D1 N1 D2 N2
Category 5 <No Vote>

Hid behind Louis
Received item from Louis
Unverified, FRAYDO kill suspect

OrangeP47

Hid behind Louis
Unverified, Mojo kill suspect

ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
No Lynch Attempted to visit Nodlied
Roleblocked
Verified, clear in Mojo case
FRAYDO FRAYDO

Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
Verified, sudoku attempt implausible

iLikeToSnipe Passed ticked to KY

Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied
Verified, clear in FRAYDO case
iLikeToSnipe Roleblocked
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe BUS DRIVER / ChopBam
Louis Spare Voe Passed item to Cat5
No action claim
<No Vote> Item thief/Jeod
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman,
Forcing Dutch gimmick
<No Vote> Was put into a pumpkin
Roleblocked ChopBam and Jeod
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used rolecop item on FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe RNG Tracker/Louis
Pass Profiler/Unknown
Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO
No Lynch

Doctored Orange

iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead -
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
<No Vote> Dead
[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town

Alright, let's knock a couple of people off of the suspect list due to indisputable facts.

Sunflower is in the clear for doctoring FRAYDO night one, and unless you want to make an argument that scum doctored their own kill to put one of their members in the clear (which is stupidly unlikely), I'd say she's confirmed town. FRAYDO was rolecopped, alignment and all. He's off the table. Also, he was the target N1.

In the FRAYDO case, this leaves Cat5, ChopBam, and Louis. In the Mojo case, this leaves Cat5, myself, Louis, and Orange. Common suspects are Cat5 and Louis. I'm not sure if they're both scum, but it's one or the other.

7 minutes ago, Louis said:

Edit: This is the first time I actually have an ability I can use to my advantage. So how is being an item thief worrying you? I take stuff I don't kill people. How am I a threat to you?

Item thieves are very rarely, if ever, town aligned. They're almost always either hostile third party or scum. And the one time I remember us having a town-aligned thief was July Crisis, and not only was that technically due to an item, I'm sure everyone who played in that game can tell you just how annoying it was (though that's arguably more due to the player than the role).

16 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm still masoned with KY. It's one shot and he had the choice to cut me off or extend, and he chose to extend. He was going to verify my track on Louis that is apparently inaccurate, or Louis is lying.

Do you mean that once KY cuts it off, you're done being a mason? Or that you can only do one mason at a time? You can't cut it off yourself?

54 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Do you mean that once KY cuts it off, you're done being a mason? Or that you can only do one mason at a time? You can't cut it off yourself?

If KY cuts me off I'm done being a mason. I don't get another. I *do* get the last word, in that my sealing him away will take effect before him cutting me off, if I choose to do it, but that's not *exactly* getting a new ability, I'd argue rules-lawyer wise. That's something that's been here since the start, and if I don't use it I can't retroactively use it once my window passes.

On item thiefs/Louis:  You can do bad things to people besides kill them. I mean, if I'm just sitting here, minding my own bussiness with an item, and somebody comes and takes it away fro me, and the very least that's quite rude. Not very town.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If KY cuts me off I'm done being a mason. I don't get another. I *do* get the last word, in that my sealing him away will take effect before him cutting me off, if I choose to do it, but that's not *exactly* getting a new ability, I'd argue rules-lawyer wise. That's something that's been here since the start, and if I don't use it I can't retroactively use it once my window passes.

This sounds like a classic "Orange is scum" BS ability. But luckily for you, I can't explain why you would role cop FRAYDO and kill him in the same night...

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

On item thiefs/Louis:  You can do bad things to people besides kill them. I mean, if I'm just sitting here, minding my own bussiness with an item, and somebody comes and takes it away fro me, and the very least that's quite rude. Not very town.

The only reason I tried steal from Jeod was to see if he had an items, because I suspected him of being scum. I still think he is.

##vote Jeod

To me it's a total tossup between Louis and Cat5. They're both completely unverified and they're both acting strange. I am still suspicious of Orange but not as much as the other two.

I will note that having these neutral players ingame does make it harder for town, in the way that scum are more likely to kill the [fewer] town choices when they know who the neutral players are.

46 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

This sounds like a classic "Orange is scum" BS ability. But luckily for you, I can't explain why you would role cop FRAYDO and kill him in the same night...

It's in case I find a baddy, as I've said. When I was more suspicious of KY I was thinking of putting him away, but for now I'm not.

Like, I don't remember the specifics of how to get someone back, but I'm pretty sure voting them doesn't free them, so it's like holding them until we deal with them later. Like an actual night action would have to be used on them to free them (any night action).

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's in case I find a baddy, as I've said. When I was more suspicious of KY I was thinking of putting him away, but for now I'm not.

I meant the part about how you can do something one night and not do it another night and have an excuse for why not. And it feels weird that pretty much the whole point of your claimed character can be thrown down the drain simply by KY deciding not to mason with you anymore.

But anyway, does your locking someone away protect them from night kills?

7 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I meant the part about how you can do something one night and not do it another night and have an excuse for why not. And it feels weird that pretty much the whole point of your claimed character can be thrown down the drain simply by KY deciding not to mason with you anymore.

But anyway, does your locking someone away protect them from night kills?

I mean, masons have worked this way before.

I'm not sure if it does or not.