{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

It gives me their complete bio, it's very strong. That's why it can only be used once per person who holds the item.

Triple effect of limiting how much info one person gets, possible to pass it to a baddie, plus delay in usage because can't be used same turn it's passed.

Just now, Sunflower said:

It occurred to me that if KY knew Orange was going to investigate someone, he could have tried to mess with it somehow. I've been a little suspicious of him. But Chop seems to be vouching for him.

I mean, my track is already random. He could random my random to make it DOUBLE random I guess, but....

I mean, I'm not ruling out that KY is TP either, but I'm pretty sure he did what he said here.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

It occurred to me that if KY knew Orange was going to investigate someone, he could have tried to mess with it somehow. I've been a little suspicious of him. But Chop seems to be vouching for him.

I don't think Killing You shares our alignment, but he's also not scum. He seems to have been working with us this game, so while he'd be a "safe lynch" were we to worry about another mislynch, it also wouldn't nail scum if we were to lynch him, which doesn't help further our cause of eliminating all hostiles.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I don't think Killing You shares our alignment, but he's also not scum. He seems to have been working with us this game, so while he'd be a "safe lynch" were we to worry about another mislynch, it also wouldn't nail scum if we were to lynch him, which doesn't help further our cause of eliminating all hostiles.

If he's TP and not neutral, I think technically they have to be eliminate too, but yeah, he can wait.

58 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, my track is already random. He could random my random to make it DOUBLE random I guess, but....

I mean, I'm not ruling out that KY is TP either, but I'm pretty sure he did what he said here.

If your track is random, then it’s just complete coincidence you copped your NK target in the same night? Would that be right? Or could you please explain the function and usage of the Party Profiler again? Perhaps whoever it got passed to can clarify, if you did in fact pass it.

59 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

There is a chance the KY is third party but I'm 85% sure he's actually neutral.

I suppose your other 15% would be your acceptance of there being two Neutrals in this game. We only have KY’s claim of his Neutral alignment after all, whereas Orange is absolutely sure of my alignment.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

If your track is random, then it’s just complete coincidence you copped your NK target in the same night? Would that be right? Or could you please explain the function and usage of the Party Profiler again? Perhaps whoever it got passed to can clarify, if you did in fact pass it.

Yeah I was leading up to that.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

The track is not the party profiler.

Whoever has it shouldn't speak up, because it can just be stolen (by you or Louis) or killed.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I didn't n1 track because I masoned.

Track and Party Profiler are separate use then? To be clear, Track is ability and PP is item? But you instead used a mason ability instead of a Track?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Track and Party Profiler are separate use then? To be clear, Track is ability and PP is item? But you instead used a mason ability instead of a Track?

Track (called Stumble) and Mason (called A Cask of Amontillado) are abilities.  Party Profiler is an item.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Track (called Stumble) and Mason (called A Cask of Amontillado) are abilities.  Party Profiler is an item.

That is a very interesting name for the mason ability. :v 

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Glad you see it the same way. :v

Sealing someone away is called "Of the Masons" too which is also kinda dumb :p

But I mean, I guess they're references to the actual story, so I can kinda see where they're coming from, but eh, I should have come up with names for more things myself.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Whoever has it shouldn't speak up, because it can just be stolen (by you or Louis) or killed.

You expect too much from me. I don’t understand the “sinister” vibes you are getting from me.