{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Latest preliminary charts are in. I'd say it's down to a fight here between Cat5, OrangeP47, and Killing_You.

Killing You being scum would only be possible with some kind of nighttime protection, but that is certainly possible now that I think about it.

Category 5 would also have nighttime protection, and could explain away both that and his unverifiable night actions with a Hider claim.

OrangeP47 would have gotten town off his back early on in the game by rolecopping the NK target, but this still doesn't make 100% sense to me unless things were switched on the scum and the NK/rolecop happened to land on FRAYDO in an unplanned way.

D1 N1 D2 N2 D3 N3
Category 5 <No Vote> Hid behind Louis
Received amulet from Louis
OrangeP47 Hid behind Louis Louis  
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY No Lynch Attempted to visit Nodlied
Roleblocked
Received amulet
Louis Visited Nodlied
Amulet passed
FRAYDO FRAYDO Passed ticket to iLTS
Forced to follow Jeod to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Passed ticket to KY <No Vote>  
Killing_You Spare Voe BUS DRIVER / Nodlied iLikeToSnipe BUS DRIVER / ChopBam Louis BUS DRIVER / Category 5
Nodlied Voe Redirected to Mojoman,
Forcing Dutch gimmick
<No Vote> Was put into/given a pumpkin
Roleblocked ChopBam and Jeod
Cat5 Gave pumpkin to Sunflower
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Used profiler on FRAYDO
iLikeToSnipe RNG Tracked Louis,
(saw no actions)
Passed profiler
Louis  
Sunflower Voe Doctored FRAYDO No Lynch Doctored Orange Louis Pumpkin received,
Doctored self (and one other?)
iLikeToSnipe Voe Received ticket from FRAYDO
Gave FRAYDO bonus action
No Lynch / Dead --- --- ---
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied <No Vote> Died --- ---
Jeod Spare Voe Masonry w/ Nodlied iLikeToSnipe Roleblocked Died --- ---
Louis Spare Voe Passed amulet to Cat5
No action claim
<No Vote> Attempted steal from Jeod,
but no items
Lynched ---
[RESULT] Effectively No Lynch NK failed, FRAYDO was saved iLTS died town Mojoman died town Louis died TP NK failed, Sunflower was saved

A couple things that are bothering me apart from not being able to confirm Cat 5. Orange and KY are like melded at the hip. Seems like most of the stuff they did is confirm the other. And so far Chop's ability usually confirms things we already knew from something that happened about that player. Like with KY and now Nodlied. Not sure what to make of it.

34 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

And so far Chop's ability usually confirms things we already knew from something that happened about that player. Like with KY and now Nodlied. Not sure what to make of it.

Has KY been seen as neutral outside of his own claims and what I've said about him? If anything, a bussing role should be seen as third party if not worse.

7 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Has KY been seen as neutral outside of his own claims and what I've said about him? If anything, a bussing role should be seen as third party if not worse.

I don't have confirmation of what he is one way or another.

25 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I don't think so. I just meant that he'd already claimed neutral when you said you thought your ability probably confirmed that.

8 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Fair enough. You'd just have more townie points if you found out something totally new is what I'm saying.

Yes, and that is also precisely what I'm trying to do. So far it's succeeded.

19 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I think Category 5 is by far our strongest lead. Somebody killed Mojoman, and Cat 5 has no alibi or other-player confirmation for that night, nor any other night.

##vote Category 5

You mean killed FRAYDO.

I guess we can't really know for sure that Nodlied is town other than putting the pumpkin on my head last night and Chop visiting him and finding good things. But if he really is town and if KY really is neutral... there can only be one other townie here by my count. Assuming there's two scum.