{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

Hmm, right right. So you have chosen to keep this doc up with a suspected mafia all game then? No longer believe you have been in a doc with a Neutral? I understand it is KY's choice to close or extend the doc, but my point remains.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Hmm, right right. So you have chosen to keep this doc up with a suspected mafia all game then? No longer believe you have been in a doc with a Neutral? I understand it is KY's choice to close or extend the doc, but my point remains.

Up until recently my conviction was not nearly as strong. I was operating under the assumption of one scum. Have you been paying attention?

Just now, ChopBam said:

Each seems to be trying hard to get the other. Do you think this is to gain big townie points?

At this point, backed into a corner, you almost have to bus. I wouldn't expect anything else.

I'm speechless. Truly, I am. I've been going against Cat5 the whole game. I'm continuing to push hard on him, even over Orange, and yet somehow I'm working with him.

@Nodlied @Sunflower I would very much like to hear from you two before the day is over. I feel like this lynch could mean the difference between a Town victory and a Mafia victory.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

At this point, backed into a corner, you almost have to bus. I wouldn't expect anything else.

This could describe your own strategy in implicating Cat5. To me it seems like you know the game isn't going to end when we lynch Cat5, so you need a suspect tomorrow that isn't you.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

This could describe your own strategy in implicating Cat5. To me it seems like you know the game isn't going to end when we lynch Cat5, so you need a suspect tomorrow that isn't you.

I mean, I can't help you with that. You're just going to have to use your critical thinking.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Well I really don't like that Orange failed to tell us this info about KY before. But the way I'm understanding it is either KY is lying and scum now or he's going to die tonight and become scum.

I mean, I was trying to be a good mason partner with KY, but sometimes enough is enough. Who's more suspicious, the one keeping the secret that could be bad, or the actual one with the secret that could be bad?

6 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I was trying to be a good mason partner with KY, but sometimes enough is enough. Who's more suspicious, the one keeping the secret that could be bad, or the actual one with the secret that could be bad?

Both maybe. Tho it's interesting to me that in this whole Orange/Cat5/KY squabble, everyone seems to be taking Chop at his word.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Who's more suspicious, the one keeping the secret that could be bad, or the actual one with the secret that could be bad?

Never mind the secret, the one who didn't answer iLTS' zone of truth questions to claim themselves as Town would be the more suspicious to me.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:59 AM, Jeod said:

@OrangeP47 r u scum?

On 10/30/2019 at 12:25 PM, OrangeP47 said:

Wouldn't I like get some instructions as to what happened or if I'm gimmicked though?  I'm not just gonna take your word for it.

Regardless, I'm always scum, especially when I'm not :p

On 10/30/2019 at 12:28 PM, Jeod said:

Wrong answer. A townie would just say no and let mechanics prove the claim.

##vote OrangeP47

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Both maybe. Tho it's interesting to me that in this whole Orange/Cat5/KY squabble, everyone seems to be taking Chop at his word.

Maybe it's a Me/KY team after all :p

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Never mind the secret, the one who didn't answer iLTS' zone of truth questions to claim themselves as Town would be the more suspicious to me.

I'm an over the top, snarky bastard, I won't apologize for it :p

6 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

That is compelling indeed. Although there is still the issue of the profiler being used on you FRAYDO, when you were also the NK target?

Unless the two were directly related to each other.

Orange is Town, and the Party Profile was used and everything is truthful.
KY is scum but instead of performing the kill he bussed Nodlied N1.
Cat5 our "Hider" is actually the Killer and murdered me N1.

Yes/No?

6 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Unless the two were directly related to each other.

Orange is Town, and the Party Profile was used and everything is truthful.
KY is scum but instead of performing the kill he bussed Nodlied N1.
Cat5 our "Hider" is actually the Killer and murdered me N1.

Yes/No?

The only problem with this argument is Chop's cop report.

>inb4 Orange saying "godfather"

Just now, Killing_You said:

The only problem with this argument is Chop's cop report.

>inb4 Orange saying "godfather"

I mean that's one argument, but I already explained how you could be converted N1 or N2 and the cop report would be wrong.

Three more points before I leave off to work.

Everything Orange profiled from me is truthful, and to consider why he would profile and NK me in the same night remains a hard case to explain.

Bus drivers, as noted, are generally not a pro-Town role. Orange and I are no wiser on his alignment, despite sharing docs with him. Neutral is a convenient claim. It does sound less of a threat than Third-Party at least. Or the bus driver has been scum all along.

Cat5's Hider claim is not 100%. If I'm to consider Orange as Town, I have to envision him being partnered with KY. However, given the case that KY presented against him and Orange it is very unlikely. The question remains who his partner would be.

The three points bring us back to Orange's odd claim, but maybe there is truth after all. There may be only scum after all. Given KY's testimony and what would happen according to him should he die, that would be giving scum their second member.

8 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Three more points before I leave off to work.

Everything Orange profiled from me is truthful, and to consider why he would profile and NK me in the same night remains a hard case to explain.

Bus drivers, as noted, are generally not a pro-Town role. Orange and I are no wiser on his alignment, despite sharing docs with him. Neutral is a convenient claim. It does sound less of a threat than Third-Party at least. Or the bus driver has been scum all along.

Cat5's Hider claim is not 100%. If I'm to consider Orange as Town, I have to envision him being partnered with KY. However, given the case that KY presented against him and Orange it is very unlikely. The question remains who his partner would be.

The three points bring us back to Orange's odd claim, but maybe there is truth after all. There may be only scum after all. Given KY's testimony and what would happen according to him should he die, that would be giving scum their second member.

FRAYDO's thinking clearly, and I think it emphasizes the idea that we should get rid of Cat5 as soon as possible.

I think we should go for KY first. He's potentially more dangerous, if solely for the fact that he's more active, and activity equals power. Cat 5 we can probably just block and deal with tomorrow, he might not even check in at this rate.

##Vote Killing_You

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think we should go for KY first. He's potentially more dangerous, if solely for the fact that he's more active, and activity equals power. Cat 5 we can probably just block and deal with tomorrow, he might not even check in at this rate.

##Vote Killing_You

You're the one who put forth the idea of Cat5 being a lone scum. You're the one who put forth the idea that Cat5 and I are bussing each other. In either of the scenarios that you yourself proposed, Cat5 is the common factor. He's the one you'd benefit most from his lynch, because you'd be hitting potential scum in multiple scenarios.

And yet you go for me, despite my second life and the fact that I could just as easily be blocked. Sure. I was honestly starting to consider the idea that maybe you were right, and Cat5 was just a lone scum. But this looks like a saving throw.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

You're the one who put forth the idea of Cat5 being a lone scum. You're the one who put forth the idea that Cat5 and I are bussing each other. In either of the scenarios that you yourself proposed, Cat5 is the common factor. He's the one you'd benefit most from his lynch, because you'd be hitting potential scum in multiple scenarios.

And yet you go for me, despite my second life and the fact that I could just as easily be blocked. Sure. I was honestly starting to consider the idea that maybe you were right, and Cat5 was just a lone scum. But this looks like a saving throw.

If you have a driver you can probably get around the blocks, though that might stall kills, so I guess it would be a stalemate, but eh. It would mean the block would go onto one of us, however.

If we're wrong, we can still block Cat 5 though, and we're only losing a neutral.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If you have a driver you can probably get around the blocks, though that might stall kills, so I guess it would be a stalemate, but eh. It would mean the block would go onto one of us, however.

If we're wrong, we can still block Cat 5 though, and we're only losing a neutral.

I should say, in some scenarios, the whole conversion thing is just made up to give you some more longevity.