{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

13 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

FRAYDO was attempted too, although he's still alive. But I did mean Mojo. Somebody really killed him.

Lol I don't know what's wrong with me tonight, I've forgotten key facts in the doc with KY that are literally one line right above what I'm typing, maybe I need to eat some whole grains or something.

16 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I guess we can't really know for sure that Nodlied is town other than putting the pumpkin on my head last night and Chop visiting him and finding good things. But if he really is town and if KY really is neutral... there can only be one other townie here by my count. Assuming there's two scum.

Here's something that occurred to me: would the game be considered as balanced with 6 town and 3 hostiles?

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I tracked KY to Cat 5. Not the best result, but I excluded Sunflower, and I can only work with what I have.

A convenient claim.

3 hours ago, Sunflower said:

A couple things that are bothering me apart from not being able to confirm Cat 5. Orange and KY are like melded at the hip. Seems like most of the stuff they did is confirm the other. And so far Chop's ability usually confirms things we already knew from something that happened about that player. Like with KY and now Nodlied. Not sure what to make of it.

I can't help but continue to see this KY/Orange team. All game this has been happening. They clear and confirm each other and it would seem that KY has chosen to extend the doc with Orange yet again.

40 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Lol I don't know what's wrong with me tonight, I've forgotten key facts in the doc with KY that are literally one line right above what I'm typing, maybe I need to eat some whole grains or something.

10 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I can't help but continue to see this KY/Orange team. All game this has been happening. They clear and confirm each other and it would seem that KY has chosen to extend the doc with Orange yet again.

If they had a scumdoc together, what do you think? Would they would be so open to the rest of us about having it?

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I gave it to Jeod... I guess in the shock of him getting stabbed I failed to mention that.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT BUY THIS

6.jpg

GOD

*mumble* *mumble*

Jeod's Time of Death: 2:22 PM

On 11/3/2019 at 2:22 PM, Retaliation said:

Jeod the Sicilian Criminal Master Mind Vizzini could not outsmart bullet a sharp metal object!

Your posts, Orange.

First post, 2:24 PM to do Colbert emoji

Second post, at 2:26 PM to vote Louis

Follow up post at 2:26 PM "Make work for Retal"

Fourth post, 3:07 PM More Shade ®  throw onto Louis

NUMBER FIVE post, 3:12 PM "We don't know there are two scum, but we also don't know KY is neutral too"

Sixth post, "I mean let's be real, killing Jeod just to see what he is is a pretty good reason, even if we're all still agro on Louis"

I GUESS IN THE SHOCK I FORGOT JEOD DIED. HE ALSO DIED WITH A VERY IMPORTANT ITEM BUT I WON'T MENTION IT.

e109a272-96c6-49a2-938b-46b9566389bf_scr

I'm done. Rant over. Orange, you were so worried about an item thief and so insistent on keeping it out of sinister hands. Your all-so-powerful Party Profiler is nothing now, having died with Jeod as you so claimed now. I am going to stay mad about this.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

If they had a scumdoc together, what do you think? Would they would be so open to the rest of us about having it?

Well, I would like to say yes. In a game where we all seem to have laid out our cards very early, it's a possibility an open scum doc was laid out and we accepted it as a harmless mason, or as Orange claimed it a non-fatal mason.

8 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Cat5 is the only person who could be responsible for the attempt on FRAYDO's life, so until we get enough information to decide on a direction to go, I'm staying the course.

##vote Cat5

latest?cb=20160911003100

Recall that Cat5 claimed a Hider role, and his reaction to what had happened in his N1 seemed genuine. Louis passed her item to Cat5, which under normal circumstances should have been impossible save for one possibility. That being said, that one possibility supposedly did happen as Cat5 received the amulet from Louis.

Cat5 cannot be responsible for the N1 NK attempt. You cannot just take Cat5's word for his action. Recall too that Louis herself claimed what she did with her item and who she passed it too, and successfully passed might I add.

However, the case of Mojoman remains open for Cat5 being responsible. I believe his alibi for N1 holds up, but N2 would need to be re-examined.

5 hours ago, ChopBam said:

I think Category 5 is by far our strongest lead. Somebody killed Mojoman, and Cat 5 has no alibi or other-player confirmation for that night, nor any other night.

##vote Category 5

3 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

latest?cb=20160911003100

Recall that Cat5 claimed a Hider role, and his reaction to what had happened in his N1 seemed genuine. Louis passed her item to Cat5, which under normal circumstances should have been impossible save for one possibility. That being said, that one possibility supposedly did happen as Cat5 received the amulet from Louis.

Cat5 cannot be responsible for the N1 NK attempt. You cannot just take Cat5's word for his action. Recall too that Louis herself claimed what she did with her item and who she passed it too, and successfully passed might I add.

However, the case of Mojoman remains open for Cat5 being responsible. I believe his alibi for N1 holds up, but N2 would need to be re-examined.

Counter point: If Cat5 wasn't actually a hider, then passing him an item would work normally. We haven't even verified that he is a hider, and he's been consistently unverified.

However, let's say his alibi holds up. Looking purely at N1, at who's actions are verified or not, the only other living person who could've attempted the murder is ChopBam. I'd say more, but unfortunately I have to leave for work momentarily.

I suppose it's time to finally lay my own cards on the table.

I'm the cop. KY came up neutral on N1 and Nodlied came up town on N3. The only way KY could not be neutral was if I was insane, or he had something that would screw with a cop report.

I don't think I'm insane, because Nodlied came up as town and did a townie thing with the pumpkin.

Something else I've considered is whether the Mason from Orange has turned KY from neutral to Mafia after my cop report. This does not explain the attempt on FRAYDO N1 however. It would seem Cat5 is the only person who could have done that, as Orange and KY were both busy.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, do we have confirmation of KY's driving? Some of you have legit had your action randomized, right? And then for me you have my rolecopping FRAYDO and exposing of Louis' passive N2.

It seemed confirmed on N1 but not N2. Still haven't heard anything from Cat 5 today to know about N3.

Just now, Sunflower said:

It seemed confirmed on N1 but not N2. Still haven't heard anything from Cat 5 today to know about N3.

So I just made something up N2 and got lucky that Louis happened to have a passive that makes it look like she goes nowhere? :colbert:

16 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

That's what I thought you were hinting at. How come you decided to go with Nodlied last night?

First off I suspected him as a scum roleblocked, and then there was the gimmick as well. Secondly, in the event Nodlied was town, I'm assuming Cat5 has some sort of night protection, so clearing others is the next best thing to legit copping scum.

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Did the forum reply window get a makeover?

No, I think it's a bug caused by quoting certain combinations of other quotes. Only happens on pages where that specific quote type exists.

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

His absence is saying a lot, actually.