{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Sealing someone away is called "Of the Masons" too which is also kinda dumb :p

But I mean, I guess they're references to the actual story, so I can kinda see where they're coming from, but eh, I should have come up with names for more things myself.

I named my own abilities and at least one of them is the coolest name ever. :dance: 

As I said previously, I'm fine with either Cat 5 or Louis. I wanted discussion about a team between the two of them but that didn't materialize.  For the moment I'll vote Cat 5 in hopes of getting the trains close so we can analyze any possible hopping back and forth to look for partners.  The fact that I say this I don't suspect will actually influence scum :p

##Vote Cat 5

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I named my own abilities and at least one of them is the coolest name ever. :dance: 

Montresor was actually my second choice because nobody ever lets me be the concept of disease or pestilence for halloween so I put a little less effort into this than I might have otherwise :p

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

As I said previously, I'm fine with either Cat 5 or Louis. I wanted discussion about a team between the two of them but that didn't materialize.  For the moment I'll vote Cat 5 in hopes of getting the trains close so we can analyze any possible hopping back and forth to look for partners.  The fact that I say this I don't suspect will actually influence scum :p

##Vote Cat 5

Ironically, I had kinda the same thought when I voted Louis but then all the Cat 5 votes evaporated.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Montresor was actually my second choice because nobody ever lets me be the concept of disease or pestilence for halloween so I put a little less effort into this than I might have otherwise :p

I think that I've killed the concept with my Imperialism a few years ago. :v

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Ironically, I had kinda the same thought when I voted Louis but then all the Cat 5 votes evaporated.

You could join me over here to make it 3-2, which would be a nice place to sit while we wrap up discussion for a few hours, and we can always shift if we decide without a shadow of a doubt Louis is the one we want to go for.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You could join me over here to make it 3-2, which would be a nice place to sit while we wrap up discussion for a few hours, and we can always shift if we decide without a shadow of a doubt Louis is the one we want to go for.

Or I could join as well and make it 3-3.

##Vote Cat5

Just now, Nodlied said:

Nope, not that I remember.

What killed it for me for awhile was when I was the economy and my power was every night I flipped between town and scum and scum NK'd me N1 while I was scum so the N1 NK was killing scum and scum were like totally unrepentant.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well, Sunflower would actually have to join us, but 3-3 a few hours before hammer is good too.

I do not intend on keeping it that way though. I just want to see what's going to happen before we make our final decision.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

What killed it for me for awhile was when I was the economy and my power was every night I flipped between town and scum and scum NK'd me N1 while I was scum so the N1 NK was killing scum and scum were like totally unrepentant.

If we want shenanigans again, I could try and host another crisis game during the summer holidays. :v (Although I'd need a co-mod that actually participates for when I go to Austria.)

Just now, Nodlied said:

If we want shenanigans again, I could try and host another crisis game during the summer holidays. :v (Although I'd need a co-mod that actually participates for when I go to Austria.)

Yeah I'm always down for a Crisis game.  KY is working on one too and wants to recruit me as Co-Mod that will be Star Trek themed, but I dunno when the ETA on that is.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I guess I could put a vote on Cat 5 for now.

##vote Cat 5

I understand the point about vengeful maybe being bad for us, but I don't want to get a mislynch here and the fact that the vengeful claim came up under pressure makes me kinda suspicious.

Yeah I guess it could just be bogus.

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

I suppose your other 15% would be your acceptance of there being two Neutrals in this game. We only have KY’s claim of his Neutral alignment after all, whereas Orange is absolutely sure of my alignment.

Nah the other 15% is actually related to the nature of my night action.

30 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Or I could join as well and make it 3-3.

##Vote Cat5

Bahhh this just rubs me the wrong way in the light of my previous argument, further strengthening it in my mind, but OK.

23 hours ago, Sunflower said:

I'm kinda unhappy about Louis and Cat 5 being the main candidates because if they're really town, they're probably the people scum need lynched the most. Then again, I guess all that town protection could be too good to be true.

I just want to bring up this post for the sake of everyone being sure of their votes today.