{Game Over} {CYOR} Spooky Scary Scumhunting

Retaliation

D1 Vote N1 Claim
Category 5    
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY
FRAYDO FRAYDO
Pissed a ticket to iLTS; Redirected <from no action> to follow Jeod, tracked to Nodlied
iLikeToSnipe Voe
Received ticket from FRAYDO
Jeod Spare Voe
Masonry w/ Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe
BUS DRIVER Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe <nothing>
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied
Nodlied Voe
Redirected->Mojoman, gimmick
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY
Sunflower Voe
<did not visit Nodlied>

Result Voe, doppelganger
No deaths, FRAYDO saved

I don't want to reveal what my action is yet, but I will say that my target was Louis. Something weird happened, though. Something that should have been impossible.

Also, i haven't had much time to post, but I've been watching the thread off an on while my dad is here helping me work on the house. I don't like Orange's reactions at all. And it seems there are a lot of misdirection actions. This could be a difficult game to untangle.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Players Votes
Cat5  
Chopbam  
FRAYDO  
iLikeToSnipe OrangeP47
Jeod OrangeP47
Killing You OrangeP47
Louis Cat5
Mojoman  
Nodlied  
OrangeP47  
Sunflower  

Let me know if anything is wrong with the votes.

Someone unvoted me, but I don't remember who, maybe ILTS.

I was just about to ask for that, thanks Chop.

So, let's go down the list. Please note that text color indicates validity of claim, not suspected alignment.

5 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

D1 Vote N1 Claim
Category 5   Something "weird that should have been impossible." Not verified
ChopBam OrangeP47 Visited KY Not verified
FRAYDO FRAYDO
Passed a ticket to iLTS; Redirected <from no action> to follow Jeod, tracked to Nodlied Verified by iLikeToSnipe
iLikeToSnipe Voe
Received ticket from FRAYDO Receipt verified, but no claimed action
Jeod Spare Voe
Masonry w/ Nodlied Verified by Nodlied
Killing_You Spare Voe
BUS DRIVER Nodlied Verified by Nodlied
Louis Spare Voe <nothing> Not verified
Mojoman Jeod Visited Nodlied Verified by his accurate claim before Nodlied confirmed it
Nodlied Voe
Redirected->Mojoman, gimmick Verified
OrangeP47 Voe Masonry w/ KY Verified
Sunflower Voe
<did not visit Nodlied> No claimed action, unverifiable

Result Voe, doppelganger
No deaths, FRAYDO saved

So, we have Cat5, Chop, iLikeToSnipe, Louis, and Sunflower as possible suspects.

Frankly, I believe Chop, so I'll take him off of the list. iLTS is giving me a town vibe, so I'll take him off as well. That leaves Cat5, Louis, and Sunflower. I'd like to hear more from them.

Also, ##unvote

Just now, Killing_You said:

No, my defense is expanding offense. Get it right, scrub.

Last time you used an offensive of tanks, they got demolished by bunkers and high-caliber explosive rounds fired from afar.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Am I at least succeeding at being annoying?

Depends. Annoying for the enjoyment of the game? Yes. Annoying in a manner where I get annoyed at you? No.

And that's a good thing.

So for me, FRAYDO is clear because I had to save him and Jeod is clear (of being the killer) because FRAYDO wouldn't lie about seeing him follow Nodlied if he's town. I'm not sure if I should consider people in the school bus bonanza clear or not.

Btw if it helps anything, FRAYDO had a heart attack. So maybe someone scared him to death? Or gave him an OD of cholesterol? :p

And there's still the mystery of who the heck controlled FRAYDO into following Jeod...

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Btw if it helps anything, FRAYDO had a heart attack. So maybe someone scared him to death? Or gave him an OD of cholesterol? :p

Heart attack? Do we have some foxhound bastards running around?

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

And there's still the mystery of who the heck controlled FRAYDO into following Jeod...

What's interesting is that it gave him an ability useful to town.

@Nodlied did you say what your night action actually is or whom you intended to target?

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

heart attack.

I swear, if there's a Death Note in this game...

I can confirm the flavor of my death as Sunflower mentioned. Someone gave me a right proper scare!

Sorry if you wanted to withhold your role for a while longer, Sunflower. Thank you for the save!

I too am curious of forcing me to follow Jeod. What did the user intend for me? Currently I think it’s useful to frame me should I again be forced to follow someone , except this time it’s a night kill target, thereby making me look like the guilty party.

The scenario would go,

“so-and-so died”
”I saw FRAYDO follow them last”
”wait guys I was forced to follow them”
and Hammer.

If someone wants to give a better explanation of this action forcing me to follow someone, feel free.

I am curious of Cat5’s odd claim that his target was Louis yet he adds the action should not have been possible. Concerning, but not enough concern on his end to cast a vote on Louis and seek an explanation from her.