Jump to content
MAMMOTHTANK

how to use headset with mic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, MAMMOTHTANK said:

need help

Welcome to W3D Hub!

I see you need help...

Well for starters, you'll want to have a headset and mic, preferably both working. And then when plugged in correctly, you should be able to jump into Discord or Teamspeak and talk to others by joining the voice channels there.

If you are having some sort of issue, can you please elaborate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Welcome to W3D Hub!

I see you need help...

Well for starters, you'll want to have a headset and mic, preferably both working. And then when plugged in correctly, you should be able to jump into Discord or Teamspeak and talk to others by joining the voice channels there.

If you are having some sort of issue, can you please elaborate?

how do i get discord or teamspeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MAMMOTHTANK said:

how do i get discord or teamspeak

You may download them both for free from the internet! A quick google search for either one will get you pointed in the right direction :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Einstein said:

You may download them both for free from the internet! A quick google search for either one will get you pointed in the right direction :)

oh ok

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MAMMOTHTANK said:

 

 

Mammothtank.

go to main page of W3DHub and look in section of links on top that says chat. Then go to the Teamspeak 3. Click it and it’ll give you the download links along with where to go for TS3 (teamspeak 3) for W3DHub. Then open up settings on TS3, plug your mic in and play around with it.

 

Also get a license to drive a Mammoth Tank when you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Threve said:

Mammothtank.

go to main page of W3DHub and look in section of links on top that says chat. Then go to the Teamspeak 3. Click it and it’ll give you the download links along with where to go for TS3 (teamspeak 3) for W3DHub. Then open up settings on TS3, plug your mic in and play around with it.

 

Also get a license to drive a Mammoth Tank when you can.

i have a license to every thing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MAMMOTHTANK said:

i have a license to every thing 

oh ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got excited for a second because I thought there was a new Mafia game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2020 at 9:38 PM, Killing_You said:

I got excited for a second because I thought there was a new Mafia game.

We can make this a mafia Game if everyone really commits themselves to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...