[GAME OVER] CYOR V (Anniversary Edition)

Jeod

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean I guess to be fair we don't really know what Chop did we're just guessing.

To be fair, are you really a Town role? Because you're ability is basically to steal abilities from players so you can hand it to another players?

Also, we should have a Neutral and TP role still in game I would think? At a minimum, I would assume we'd still have a TP role.

And apparently, the Neutral role isn't really worried about being killed by a TP with a NK, since they're not speaking up about their role and something had to kill iLTS/Retaliation last night?

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, are you really a Town role? Because you're ability is basically to steal abilities from players so you can hand it to another players?

My role, no, but my alignment, yes. I'm town, but this was fully intended to be TP. It's not my fault it got balanced this way.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Also, we should have a Neutral and TP role still in game I would think? At a minimum, I would assume we'd still have a TP role.

And apparently, the Neutral role isn't really worried about being killed by a TP with a NK, since they're not speaking up about their role and something had to kill iLTS/Retaliation last night?

How'd you come up with TP having a kill?

Just now, Louis said:

From what I recall, in Endgame wasn't the Time stone used before to undo a killing but then killed another person along with the mafia kill?

How do you propose KY murdered two players in one night when he targeted Chopbam?

14 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know, I've only correctly called out both scum so far. I feel like I understand what's going on pretty well.

Also, Retaliation had my ability. He signaled it to me, so I knew he had it. He returned it to me last night.

Right, so to point out something obvious, but anyone else see an obvious problem with this statement?

2 minutes ago, Louis said:

Something just clicked in my head if Retal protected FRAYDO then it maybe why Retal died in his place... Right?

Possibly, and it makes sense why people would want to kill FRAYDO as he's the cop.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I doubt they're vary from a protective ability you would want to use on the Cop...

I mean from that description it'd mechanically sound like a doc, but this is obviously not the case.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, I don't think Retal is tracker, I think he's bodyguard.

Also, Chopbam was possibly an investigative role given his follow ability. Although, he could just as easily have another ability since that's a fairly vague ability description.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, Chopbam was possibly an investigative role given his follow ability. Although, he could just as easily have another ability since that's a fairly vague ability description.

I mean, we play pretty fast and lose with our terms, but technically there's, track, watch, voyeur, and follow, which are all separate actions, but we use them interchangeably.  Follow could actually be follow, which we don't actually use very often, but if we did, it wouldn't be strange to have it along with a tracker.

I mean, we play pretty fast and lose with our terms, but technically there's, track, watch, voyeur, and follow, which are all separate actions, but we use them interchangeably.  Follow could actually be follow, which we don't actually use very often, but if we did, it wouldn't be strange to have it along with a tracker.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Watcher#Variations

Just now, Shade939 said:

By definition, that's a completely separate result from a tracker, since that would tell you what abilities they used that night.

Yeah that's my point, but people around here (myself included, I'm not trying to give anyone too hard a time) tend to lump all four of these together. I'm saying it's not suspicious if he's literally a follower.

Yeah that's my point, but people around here (myself included, I'm not trying to give anyone too hard a time) tend to lump all four of these together. I'm saying it's not suspicious if he's literally a follower.

So, who should we be suspicious of instead then? :p