[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I kept it deliberately vague cause I wanted to reflect the NK lol but admitting that means I won't be targetted unless they also role block me, or someone else visits me first to open the door.

I doubt that. Imagine scum targetting you by chance N1 and just being at a huge disadvantage. 

Especially since you've been very active, it's suspcious you haven't been targeted. Think of the amount of shade (no pun intended) that could be thrown on others if you were night killed.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I doubt that. Imagine scum targetting you by chance N1 and just being at a huge disadvantage. 

Especially since you've been very active, it's suspcious you haven't been targeted. Think of the amount of shade (no pun intended) that could be thrown on others if you were night killed.

Counter point:  Reflecting kills is awesome, it's not used enough, and it's about time somebody (me) introduced you to it.  Ya'll need to get over D1. Sometimes it just swings that way.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Counter point:  Reflecting kills is awesome, it's not used enough, and it's about time somebody (me) introduced you to it.  Ya'll need to get over D1. Sometimes it just swings that way.

A 1:1 town for scum is incredibly not balanced.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I've done something similar in the BHP days. But it was a one-time ability you had to activate and it killed the first person to visit you that night.

Also for additional details, the defense goes away while I'm transformed from a visitor.

Just now, Killing_You said:

The one time I've seen it was an APB TS Mafia, where Chaos_Knight did that. He was a pillbox and a lone Mafia that time, though.

So you guys actually HAVE done a TS game here... I've been waiting like my entire time here for a tiberium themed game to play in :colbert:

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

So you guys actually HAVE done a TS game here... I've been waiting like my entire time here for a tiberium themed game to play in :colbert:

I have a TSR-themed Mafia I'm sitting on, and would like to run during the winter when filming takes an extended break.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I also had an "aggressive" doctor/bodyguard. You could protect someone and you'd kill the first visitor. I think if the kill was town you lost the ability.

Oh yeah, I think that's actually a fairly standard role cause I've seen it on the wiki.

But yeah guys, I really want to play a TD or TS themed game sometime.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We kinda learned balance on the fly back then. The original KILLER MINE LAYER role was a role that would kill the first person to visit the same target. In a game that also had a person handing out BP and a Gunsmith.

The three of us eventually made a pretty much unbeatable Town trio.