[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Back on the topic of KY. I'm actually starting to doubt his alignment/role claim... With so many roleblocks in the game and everything else, how is just a single wish of the dragon balls supposed to happen?

I mean, town have still been massacred so far...

Town has been playing tremendously bad while also being largely inactive.

The only reason the game is close right now is because we've avoided the minefield until now.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Town has been playing tremendously bad while also being largely inactive.

The only reason the game is close right now is because we've avoided the minefield until now.

Well, it's close now because you finally hit a mine. Sounds like you at least thought you had the game locked up. Day 4 is pretty early for a game end.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, it's close now because you finally hit a mine. Sounds like you at least thought you had the game locked up. Day 4 is pretty early for a game end.

That too. I can't speak for town, but the scum team was pretty clear to me by this point. If town didn't have solid reads, they might have been able to argue for a mislynch and secure it beyond just 50/50.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That too. I can't speak for town, but the scum team was pretty clear to me by this point. If town didn't have solid reads, they might have been able to argue for a mislynch and secure it beyond just 50/50.

I still think it's Category 5....

Unfortunately I've been super town-reading Retal to the point where I couldn't be convinced otherwise without direct evidence. Orange was always in my "anti-town" pile, but when Retal and I are saying the same things in game, he's always been town. Until this game.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Super disappointed in that because I've leaned on that trust in games before, and now I'm going to have to drop it.

If only you'd trusted the neutral instead and work with them. Could have given a fake claim that lead to mafia getting railroaded instead. :colbert:

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Going to bed for real now...

Just to make it clear, I probably wouldn't side with town and risk the spite/ire of mafia unless I get uber charged and it restores my night action. I can at least use that to avoid a night kill.

I mean, giving you ubercharge and having you vent would give us control of the vote. But if we can recharge that, we can recharge Nosferatu. So why bother?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, giving you ubercharge and having you vent would give us control of the vote. But if we can recharge that, we can recharge Nosferatu. So why bother?

I'm not talking about my vent action though. Depending on mafia trickery/abilities, Nosferatu might not work.

Just now, Shade939 said:

From the sounds of things, Retaliation was the only player with an actual investigation action?

So that also tells you what balance was like.

Yeah, well, that's what you get when players design their roles. Can only blame ourselves, for the most part. Though in my case I just submitted a general idea and let Jeod design around it.

Well, shit. Sorry guys, but I don't have an ace up my sleeve.

Also, I've been stabbed, and the wound is infected. Whatever that means. Plus, Retal gave me a chocolate, and that binds me to his vote.

Also, I have been holding a bit of my role back. Whenever someone makes a wish, I immediately know who it was and what they wished for. No point in keeping that secret now.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Well, shit. Sorry guys, but I don't have an ace up my sleeve.

Also, I've been stabbed, and the wound is infected. Whatever that means. Plus, Retal gave me a chocolate, and that binds me to his vote.

Also, I have been holding a bit of my role back. Whenever someone makes a wish, I immediately know who it was and what they wished for. No point in keeping that secret now.

WE DIDN'T STAB HIM SOMEONE ELSE IS A BAD MAN