[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

On 11/4/2020 at 5:59 AM, Louis said:

This new forum is so confusing I'm trying to find my messages but can't find the darn button

Top left now.

This game's projected to start on Sunday, November 8th.

DAY ONE

I found some time tonight to actually finish the setup. You know the drill, but for the newbie...

During the day (48 hours), all players discuss ongoing events and determine whether to lynch a player. Players cast votes (##vote <player>) and the majority vote at the end of each day results in either no lynch or a player's death. During the night (24 hours), Town players use their actions to try to uncover hostile players. Mafia players use their actions to kill another player and deceive other players by hiding their actions or uncovering actionable information to guide their participation in the following day's discussion. If there are Neutral (non-hostile) or Third Party (hostile) players, they each have their own goals for victory.

image.png.2feb04599a417cb84b83dd794725e832.png

GM request: Please keep the CvC updated throughout the weekdays as I will be working and can't watch the forum every hour. Feel free to ping me on Discord or Steam if there are day actions to resolve. If there are, please be respectful and reduce posting and reactions until such actions are resolved.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Also, this surprise start is probably going to catch a bunch of people out. I only happened to check in by chance. I've been basically doing nothing other than watching election returns all week.

Ye I was only here because I was checking my PMs for a convo with Shade (we weren't talking about mafia JEOD!)

Perhaps a kind GM could gather our players to attention.