[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Mojoman said:

I've judged your words to be true! I shall take it on your life that you are town.

No need to thank me for confirming you so early with such great a gift.

I mean, thanks... but I actually don't know if your action can affect me, is the thing... don't worry, something "amazing" will still happen (probably), just not what you think, and because I'm not exactly sure myself how this is going to interact with me I don't want to reveal too much about my own role right now, at least until Jeod resolves this.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, thanks... but I actually don't know if your action can affect me, is the thing... don't worry, something "amazing" will still happen (probably), just not what you think, and because I'm not exactly sure myself how this is going to interact with me I don't want to reveal too much about my own role right now, at least until Jeod resolves this.

If this is supposed to be the most crazy powerful CYOR mafia yet, I can only imagine good and not detrimental to town things happening.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Ah, I've never played it. I figured it was some kind of card game i.e. YuGiOh.

Shade's using the black mana symbol from MtG so I'm trying to figure out if that was intentional and if so what kind of character he'd be from that.

Planeswalkers would be a fun mechanic to design a mafia game around tbh.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Shade's using the black mana symbol from MtG so I'm trying to figure out if that was intentional and if so what kind of character he'd be from that.

Planeswalkers would be a fun mechanic to design a mafia game around tbh.

I vaguely recall recently Shade complaining D&D didn't have a mana system but tbh I just tuned him out.

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I vaguely recall recently Shade complaining D&D didn't have a mana system but tbh I just tuned him out.

I have no idea what he could be talking about. Like the land system? D&D isn't a card game. Basing the magic around 5 colors? That's just normal elemental magic.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I have no idea what he could be talking about. Like the land system? D&D isn't a card game. Basing the magic around 5 colors? That's just normal elemental magic.

I mean, I know this is going to sound hypocritical cause I post so much, but I'm generally against spamming the thread too much because it makes it hard for the newbies/less active people to catch up, but I'm sure if we ask Shade, he's right here, he's probably more than willing to repeat that whole conversation about why D&D isn't a balanced game.  I don't remember to much about it it was awhile ago.