[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

I mean, if Mojo if mafia, and supercharge is literally supposed to supercharge someone, the argument for him being mafia is either 1) Him and me are a team, or 2) He's trying to pocket me.

I mean maybe 2, but I'm not suspicious of Mojo at this time.  We should investigate more just so we know what's going on but I don't think this is suspicious behavior.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, if Mojo if mafia, and supercharge is literally supposed to supercharge someone, the argument for him being mafia is either 1) Him and me are a team, or 2) He's trying to pocket me.

I mean maybe 2, but I'm not suspicious of Mojo at this time.  We should investigate more just so we know what's going on but I don't think this is suspicious behavior.

What I suspect is that he knows what his action does, and it's literally just make somebody unlynchable/unkillable for a day phase. If I had unlimited uses I might use it D1 as town to be memey. But if I was mafia and wanted to establish a pattern of using it randomly (so that I can later use it "randomly" on a teammate who is in danger) I would start doing that D1.

Mojo is sus

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Obviously Shade is fishing for which town members may expire of natural causes before the game ends. Mafia can use that information to make more efficient kills.

Shade is sus

I suppose that means you don't want to volunteer for my experiment then?

Just now, Killing_You said:

Started the game while I was out camping last night, eh? Well, how are things?

reads thread

...Yeah, that's about right. Might end up camping again tonight, so please try not to burn down the thread. :P

Oh, and ##vote Killing_You

I'd say camping... in November... that's pretty sus, but it did get pretty nice this weekend, and we're close enough to have similar weather.

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Depends on the fine print.

Very well, consider this to be an experiment to test your character, with perhaps some very disastrous results if you fail it.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I'm giving myself to D3 tops tbh.

I think I'll go with iLikeToSnipe because of several reasons that I think qualify him for the experiment.