[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

I don't know, I feel like it's more likely wrong, but I also see several things that would line up if it was true. It's bugging me. And if I can't lynch iLTS, and I'm starting to believe Orange, Anon_Kat might be my lynch target.

Hey, just add another piece on there, I would expect to be next in line to kill, and he voted for me.

I'm making/eating lunch, so this is rushed, but basically these are the possibilities.

1)  Anon was talking generally about "my mentor"

2)  He's trying to fake it

3)  Some kind of esoteric BS we don't understand

2 and 3 are not good for him, but basically I think we can say he wasn't the legit mentee.

"Town-aligned Mentors exhibit qualities of Neighbors, Vigilantes, and Lovers. A Mentor can recruit a player, determine if they are Town or not, and either shoot them the following Night (if not) or discuss who to shoot otherwise (if so). This can be a potent role in Town's arsenal, considering once a member of the Mafia is recruited, there is nothing they can do to outlive the Mentor."

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know, I feel like it's more likely wrong, but I also see several things that would line up if it was true. It's bugging me. And if I can't lynch iLTS, and I'm starting to believe Orange, Anon_Kat might be my lynch target.

Hey, just add another piece on there, I would expect to be next in line to kill, and he voted for me.

I see only two plausible possibilities. Anon is getting coached by somebody on the mafia team to go with all this or FRAYDO really was a mentor (with tweaks from the typical role) that targeted him.

Assuming the first possibility is correct, I would expect him to be more active and to have elaborated more in his first post where he voted you and made the mentee claim.

The second possibility is that Anon had a mentor (FRAYDO) in a masonry with him for one night and then suddenly lost that. His actions right now appear to more closely fit with somebody who had some brief guidance and then lost it.

Yeah, it's possible that he's mafia and has had guidance. But it's a bit odd to me that people are just jumping onto that conclusion like it's a sure thing.

Alright after some distraction I have my own read list! OC do not steal.

Shade/iLTS: I think it's likely one of either Shade or iLTS is some variety of scum. Either Shade's trying to frame iLTS or iLTS failed in going after shade. 

KY: I buy his claim. He telegraphed the dragonballs and big dragon is very on brand for him. I think for him to be TP there would have to be two of them or the "knife" was a mafia action.

Orange: Sorry Orange, but your lack of commitment D1 is a real turn off for me as is your lack of action. Scum/7

SlapChop: Not much content difficult to evaluate. No action claimed. 

Category 5: I still need to go back and evaluate Shade's claim that Cat5's just following the leader, but like I said he's been the most engaged and reasonable of the players who haven't claimed an action.

Mojoman: Only solid intel is that he ubercharged Orange D1. Is now pushing an evaluation on Anon.

Anon_Kat: All we have to go on is that he's connected to FRAYDO.

TheIrishMan: I feel obligated to mark him as town after I outed his role. He also has an excuse for having no night action unlike the others.

Louis: I put her between cat5 and the rest of the no night action crew. She's been about as active as mojo but with more contribution.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That same article makes it pretty clear by mentioning multiple times that the mentee is supposed to die, though...

What does the wiki say about the Survivor role? There is zero guarantee that Jeod (or any other GM here) follows roles on a wiki to the letter. Depending on who bases their argument off of this (Cat5, Orange, etc) I actually consider that a scumtell. You should know better by this point.

20 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Don't try to chastise me for that, I'm quite aware, and just finished telling Orange the same damn thing.

Yeah, you're saying that to Orange. But you're still soft pushing for an Anon lynch.

8 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Alright after some distraction I have my own read list! OC do not steal.

Shade/iLTS: I think it's likely one of either Shade or iLTS is some variety of scum. Either Shade's trying to frame iLTS or iLTS failed in going after shade. 

KY: I buy his claim. He telegraphed the dragonballs and big dragon is very on brand for him. I think for him to be TP there would have to be two of them or the "knife" was a mafia action.

Orange: Sorry Orange, but your lack of commitment D1 is a real turn off for me as is your lack of action. Scum/7

SlapChop: Not much content difficult to evaluate. No action claimed. 

Category 5: I still need to go back and evaluate Shade's claim that Cat5's just following the leader, but like I said he's been the most engaged and reasonable of the players who haven't claimed an action.

Mojoman: Only solid intel is that he ubercharged Orange D1. Is now pushing an evaluation on Anon.

Anon_Kat: All we have to go on is that he's connected to FRAYDO.

TheIrishMan: I feel obligated to mark him as town after I outed his role. He also has an excuse for having no night action unlike the others.

Louis: I put her between cat5 and the rest of the no night action crew. She's been about as active as mojo but with more contribution.

Have you not paid attention to where I'm commiting now? And lack of Commitment D1... in a game where we always no lynch? What kind of BS read is that?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And I'm explaining my reasoning, and my own doubts of that reasoning, at the same time. Orange went too far when he said that we could think Anon_Kat wasn't a legit mentee.

I may have pulled a shade and jumped to conclusions, but I do see your points now.